We really enjoyed our stay in the Pecos room for the most part. It was cute, clean, spacious and walking distance to Gruene. We did have an issue the first night but the manager was wonderful and made up for it when we checked out. The only things we didn't like about the grounds were the steps. They are not marked well. There's a little bitty step right out of the door that we all almost ate cement just about every time. Other than that, it's a great little place and we will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit historic Gruene, Texas and relax in the privacy of one of our two-story rock guest houses with its antique furnishings. The guest houses are replicas of the Fredericksburg Sunday houses that were built in the 1800's. Relax and take a restful journey back in time by spending a few days with us in historical Gruene. Gruene Cottages is managed by the Gruene Mansion Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Gruene Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gruene Cottages Hotel New Braunfels
- Gruene Cottages New Braunfels, Texas