We rented the Comfort for a weekend late April. We were five ladies on a shopping weekend. We loved the house and the accommodations worked well. One person slept on the trundle in the Living room. We enjoyed the porch and the rockers in the evening after dinner. The kitchen was perfect for a no cooking weekend but storing drinks and snacks. I recommend this highly as a great alternative to a a standard hotel. It is just 1/2 mile to Gruene shopping and 10 miles to the Outlets. It is a lovely campus of cottages and has a nice pool for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit historic Gruene, Texas and relax in the privacy of one of our two-story rock guest houses with its antique furnishings. The guest houses are replicas of the Fredericksburg Sunday houses that were built in the 1800's. Relax and take a restful journey back in time by spending a few days with us in historical Gruene. Gruene Cottages is managed by the Gruene Mansion Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Gruene Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gruene Cottages Hotel New Braunfels
- Gruene Cottages New Braunfels, Texas