We stayed in the Stonewall cottage which is perfect for a party of 1 to 4. The room was clean and comfortable. My only complaint is that there is a railroad near by and the trains were really loud. Also, there was a very steep staircase leading to the upstairs loft. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit historic Gruene, Texas and relax in the privacy of one of our two-story rock guest houses with its antique furnishings. The guest houses are replicas of the Fredericksburg Sunday houses that were built in the 1800's. Relax and take a restful journey back in time by spending a few days with us in historical Gruene. Gruene Cottages is managed by the Gruene Mansion Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Gruene Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gruene Cottages Hotel New Braunfels
- Gruene Cottages New Braunfels, Texas