“Very private, had a blast”
Review of Bobcat Bungalows

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Braunfels
Bobcat Bungalows
Reviewed 3 August 2012

We booked 2 houses for our group of 15...Belinda was awesome, she met us when we got there, had the cabins cooled down and ready to go. Had horseshoes, volleyball, darts, firepits, and a awesome gathering area that is lit up...very rustic and cute. Cabins are not luxury, they are rustic, but is a clean place to stay. There is also a ton of deer that come up every day for Belinda to feed them. Very serene, but allowed us to get rowdy and have a good time...we even met up with the neighboring house and had beer pong tourney. We were offered some peppers and tomatoes from the garden. Full southern hospitality. Property setup was worth being across the street from the river, will definatley go back here.

Room Tip: We rented cabin 2 and 4, I personally liked cabin 4 the best. They were both right next to to volle...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
8  Thank 65Adrienne
bo1962, Owner at Bobcat Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Thanks for the kind words Adrienne! Your group was awesome and I'm glad you had a good time. We do take pride in our customer service and treat everyone with respect. However, let's not dwell on the "rowdy" time...LOL. I do have to take into consideration the other parties that are on the property at the time of your visit. If everyone is on the same page so to speak, I can deviate a little from the 11 p.m. quiet time. There were no children/families on your particular weekend, if there had been the rowdy time would have had to move indoors. So I'm glad to hear your party enjoyed themselves and everyone was respectful of our property. We appreciate your business and would enjoy having you back!

There are newer reviews for Bobcat Bungalows

Reviewed 21 July 2011

.........is what we all said the whole wknd. Bobcat's is a fun and friendly place. Me and my group of friends had a great time at the bungalows. We were even treated to some fresh vegetables from the garden on site that we ate with our fajitas. You can't beat the hospitality that is given at these cabins. Good people good fun!

Thanks Bobcat Bungalows,

West Texas Floaters

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank WTF21
bo1962, Owner at Bobcat Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2011

Thanks guys for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure having you all as guest. Loved the t-shirts..LOL. I was raised by the golden rule: treat others the way you would want to be treated. So our guest will always be treated with respect and as friends. Hope to see you all again next year, I'll get the garden planted! Take care and have a fantastic year!

Regards,
Belinda

Reviewed 18 August 2010

Me & my friends have been staying at Bobcat Bungalows for the past 3 years and I recommend it to everyone that asks me where they should stay! Last year my husbands truck broke down and we were there almost another day and they let us hang out until someone from my hometown came to haul his truck back...that's the kind hearted people Melinda & Craig are!!!

I love the closed off atmosphere from other campers/cabins! They have a games, plent of room to stay and Melinda & Craig don't get in your business of having a great time! They encourage it!!!

The cabins are always clean, have cable, dishes, clean sheets, grills and if you run out of anything, they will get it to you ASAP!!! The rates are excellent!! I wouldn't stay any other place on River Road!! It's easy access to anything I need!! Go look for yourselves...www.bobcatbungalows.com....book today...they fill up quick!!

9  Thank riverrat4eva