“Highway Man goes off road”
Review of Roll Rage - CLOSED

Roll Rage
More attraction details
Owner description: Roll Rage is an adrenaline-pumping 4 wheeler ride! We take you through twists and turns, up and down hills, over rocks, along tree-lined trails. At the end of the ride, you’ll be atop the highest point for miles, to see an awesome view of the area! We are centrally located in the Texas Hill Country, near New Braunfels, San Marcos, San Antonio, Austin, Wimberley, Canyon and Seguin.
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highway Man goes off road”
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I noticed the signs for Roll Rage on my way back from San Antonio to Dallas last month so I decided to check them out this past Tuesday. I thought they would be closed because showers were moving in from the South. I’m glad I did. This place is awesome. It turns out that they are by reservation during the week but I got lucky and caught one of their staff there doing some preventative maintenance on one of their ATV’s for an upcoming reservation. I told him I could come back some other time but he insisted on taking me out and said it wouldn’t be a problem at all without a reservation. We briefly discussed my experience on ATV’s and went through a basic course the company set up. I told the guy that I had a lot of experience on Dirt Bikes and Street bikes but I knew nothing about ATV’s. He assured me that the transition would be easy for me but that I’m at a disadvantage because I would want to shift gears and use the brake as a clutch. I guess it is easier for a novice because they probably don’t have the urge to do that. It turns out that their ATV’s are automatic. It took some getting used to. After I felt comfortable with the ATV, about 20 minutes of riding or so, the guide kicked up the speed. We went up hill, downhill, sideways, and all over. I can’t tell you when the last time I had so much fun was.

Visited July 2011
4 Thank HighwayMan_i35

San Marcos, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“This Ride is FREEKING AWESOME ! !”
Reviewed 17 July 2011

My GF and I live in San Marcos, and had passed by Roll Rage a few times, but it was like a THOUSAND degrees outside, so we thought we would wait till the weather got cooler. BUT, after seeing how SUPER cheap it was, since they were doing buy one, get one free, we couldn't resist!
It was AWESOME! ! ! Its a "guided" ride, but don't let that fool you! The guide judges the speed, based on your ability level. Since we're both pretty athletic, he took us through the trails REALLY FAST ! ! It was an ADRENALINE RUSH ! ! There were steep hills, tight turned, straight-aways....every kind of, terrain imaginable. I think he said they have 35 acres, but it seemed like more. The coolest part was being at the top of the HUGE hill, right next to 35! We could see for miles!
We will definitely do it again!!

PS: It was $34 for for a 1 hour ride, for BOTH of us!! AWESOME bargain! They could have charged twice as much! :-)

Jeff and Monica Sindell