“Roll Rage no longer exists”
Review of Roll Rage - CLOSED

Roll Rage
More attraction details
Owner description: Roll Rage is an adrenaline-pumping 4 wheeler ride! We take you through twists and turns, up and down hills, over rocks, along tree-lined trails. At the end of the ride, you’ll be atop the highest point for miles, to see an awesome view of the area! We are centrally located in the Texas Hill Country, near New Braunfels, San Marcos, San Antonio, Austin, Wimberley, Canyon and Seguin.
San Marcos, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Roll Rage no longer exists”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I had to schedule months out and then literally 10 days before our appointment, I got a one-liner email saying "we're out of business" and instructions to go to the source (Groupon, Living Social, etc.) for refunds.

Even the their website (rollrage.com) is already gone. Not sure what happened - would be nice to have some management post here as to whether or not it will ever be resurrected under new ownership.

Visited August 2012
25 Thank Colin B

“So Fun!”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I was looking for something fun and a little adventurous to do for my husband for his birthday and saw the ATV tour on a coupon site. We had a GREAT time! It was just enough adrenaline to feel wild and crazy, but enough safety to thoroughly enjoy it. It was not only totally fun, but also really beautiful! We drove though large sections covered in wildflowers and butterflies. We would definitely do it again!

Visited April 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Great exciting fun outdoors!!!”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Had a great time today at Roll Rage. I went with my husband and neither of us have driven an ATV before so I was a little worried about how difficult it would be. After reading the rules and some quick instruction, we did a little practice run to get used to the ATVs. We then went to more exciting trails. It was so much fun and a little scary. I've never done anything like this before. The weather was perfect and it was a great afternoon adventure. I am looking forward to doing this again. Thanks for all the fun guys!!!

Visited March 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not for Beginners”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I purchased a Groupon for my husband and I to go ATV'ing here at Roll Rage. I was super excited as it was something that we frequently talked about doing. When I scheduled the appointment I told the guy that I had absolutely no experience riding an ATV and he said that it was fine cause they will instruct me on what to do and that I would have some time to practice prior to hitting the trails. When we showed up we signed the forms, geared up, and got on the ATV's. We were given 2 minutes of instructions and taken on the practice trail however I was having difficulty steering and within 30 seconds of being on the ATV he told me that I could not go on the trail and that my husband would have to bring someone else with him to use the Groupon. After reading another review about NO POWER STEERING, it would have been helpful if they would have told me that so that I understood why I was having a hard time steering the ATV. I have over 16 years driving experience and have a class M motorcycle license so it is not that I don't know how to steer as was suggested by the instructor. I was insulted, embarrassed, and most of all disappointed in the lack of patience and instruction by the instructor. I will NEVER recommend this place to any of my friends and have already got the word out that I would go elsewhere. The price is great but this was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a business. I hope that they read this and increase their patience, demeanor, and instruction to future riders with no experience.

Visited January 2012
6 Thank HeatherD78234
Aaron H, Owner at Roll Rage, responded to this review, 30 January 2012
We certainly wish this customer had a better experience, but SAFETY is our primary concern, at Roll Rage. About %80 of our customers have never driven an ATV, and the majority of those do just fine...and there are few that just don't have the ability to control the vehicle. If we see that a customer is having trouble steering, we are not able to let them participate, for THEIR SAFETY, and for the safety of the $5,000 machine they are driving. We are as polite as we can possibly be, when we have to tell someone they can't ride, but of course its still disappointing to the customer. Safety comes first. Thanks.
Rosemount
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something fun and different to do”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Fun time! We were a party of 2 couples with riders having experience levels from complete novice to someone having previously owned a 4 wheeler themselves. A fun time was had by all. The terrain is flat, bumpy, steep, curvy and everything in between- a nice variety. Worth it,especially for someone who would have no opportunity to ride a 4 wheeler otherwise. Solid hour of riding. No frills -you just get to ride following the lead of a experienced guide.

Visited December 2011