“Best grilled cheese ever”
Review of Gourmage

Gourmage
Ranked #44 of 273 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: French
Description: Cheese, chocolate, wine and gourmet goods shop. We serve cheeseboards and wine by the glass all day, and offer a selection of "Gourmage 'n' Go" meals and snacks. We also offer Cheese Platters, and a Carry-out Catering Menu. In addition, we host in-house catered events.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

A casual cheese store with some terrific sandwiches. The employees were friendly, the ingredients were fresh. How about some really good french cheese melted,on whole whet toast with a thin slice of ham?

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Gourmage is owned and operated by a fantastic chef specializing in matching superb chesses and wine. Excellent sandwiches, great service and in a great location. Not fancy, but the price is right.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I love to have lunch here! My favorite things are the bread and anything she puts on the bread. The sandwiches are great! It is a cute place to pick up a gift for someone also.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Gourmage in New Braunfels is now my place to "be happy." My Dad was French and I grew up visiting my relatives in France and eating cheese at lunch and dinner. When I found this cheese oasis in a German town in Texas I was elated. Specially picked wines are also found here and I have never been disappointed. The salads are healthy and delicieux. You can even buy a take-out salads. The owner and employees are all friendly and samples of cheeses are always offered. And ''oh my'', I forgot to mention the chocolates they make and sell. Find this place if you are anywhere in the Hill Country area!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

They have the greatest selection of cheeses from around the globe. The owner and staff really do know their stuff and the are glad to share their knowledge is a most friendly way. They also serve lunch, (wonderful), and wine and other things you might find attractive enough to buy. It is a great cafe atmosphere, the mood is relaxed light and friendly. You should not miss this if you are downtown New Braunfels.