“Update for Jan 2012 Reviee”
Review of Thai Racha

Thai Racha
Ranked #128 of 263 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Thai
New Braunfels, Texas
“Update for Jan 2012 Reviee”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Husband says their curry is "really, really" good, and that is why we return on occasion. I enjoy the Pad Se Ew. Screaming toddler still in residence. Having travelled all over the world, I can say that shrieking children are not cute or entertaining on any continent.

Williamsburg, Iowa
“Tasty Thai Food!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We were getting rather tired of other cuisine on our recent trip so we dined at this restaurant while in the New Braunfels, TX area.

We were the only diners in the restaurant during prime time evening dining hours, so this always makes you wonder, but we were served a couple of reasonably good Thai meals to our liking.

The portions were generous, and my meal was only mildly spicy which is my preference. The prices of the entrees were also reasonable.

Several other guests showed up before we left, so maybe we were just a bit ahead of the others who may have showed up.

My wife and I have visited Thailand a couple of times, and enjoyed numerous meals while there.

Thus, I can say that our Thai Racha entrees were "authentic" and prepared and served by ethnic Thai individuals. But my wife thought the meat in her entree was a bit bland, and not spicy enough.

She said she couldn't tell the difference between the pork, beef, or chicken in our two entrees when she sampled mine.

So it may depend upon your "taste buds" whether you would enjoy dining at this restaurant or not.

Visited October 2013
“Delicious and Fresh”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Absolutely delicious. My husband and I love Thai food. We have been in the San Antonio area for almost a year now and been trying different Thai restaurants but had not found anything that was worth coming back too. That was until we stopped here! Everything was so fresh! It was a true Thai cuisine experience. The staff was all so nice and the waiter was very helpful in his suggestions for new thing for us to try. We will be making the drive to New Braunfels every time we get that Thai craving.

• Visited August 2013
Philippines
“Amazing Thai food”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This place has some amazing Thai Food! I have been here several times and really enjoy it. The dinner prices are a little high, but they give you a lot of food for what you are paying. The lunch prices are really good. The service is sometimes a little slow, but the food is worth the wait. (I wouldn't go if your in a hurry!)

• Visited August 2013
New Braunfels, Texas
“We love this place!”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

This has been my wife and I's Thai "throw-down" since moving to NB over 3 years ago. And yes it is true as far as asian inspired fare goes, this is the only real game in town. We have been frequenting this cozy little restaurant since the afore-mentioned waitress was still carrying the now famous toddler in her tummy. We have found the waitress to be more the shy-type and not at all rude or "direct". We have only been there for lunch but have never been disappointed as the food has always been served fresh and delicious. My advice to anyone going to dinner to celebrate their first anniversary? Don't go to any restaurant in a strip mall.

• Visited March 2013