The women at the desk at check in were very welcoming.The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable.Our room did not contain a fridge or a microwave but we had no need of either.Our room was at the back of the hotel and we could not hear any noise from the very busy street that the hotel fronts on.There is a great little Mexican restaurant across the street from the hotel(pool side).My wife and I split one fajita (take out) and we couldnt finish the entire order.My only complaint is breakfast starting at 6.30 where as other places we have stayed usually start at 6a.m. As we were driving to Mexico,we wanted an earlier start and therefore had to miss breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 of New Braunfels, TX. is a multiple "Pride of Super 8" designee, which is given to only the top 10% of Super 8's, worldwide. This location was fully renovated in the spring of 2014 with new furniture, flat screen TV's and new bedding for our guests comfort. We continually pride ourselves on being clean & friendly. That is why we ask our guests: Why stay anywhere else... ? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 New Braunfels TX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 New Braunfels TX Texas
- Super Eight New Braunfels
- New Braunfels Super Eight
- New Braunfels Super 8