All reviews room was clean front desk waffles budget hotel pleasant stay hot tub stay there again coffee maker free breakfast san antonio dina schlitterbahn texas highway
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

The staff was so nice and helpful...especially the day time lady (might have been the manager) who checked us in.The room was clean and cozy, good internet connection, and good breakfast. I cannot complain!! :)

Date of stay: May 2014
BestWesternNB, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham New Braunfels TX, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for this review and thank you for staying with Super 8. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a very pleasant one, and I hope to see you again on your many trips back to our area. I agree with you that service is always the number one thing our guests want to see, and our goal is to uphold that every single day. Thank you again.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
BestWesternNB, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham New Braunfels TX, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with the wife and enjoyed the comfy bed and esp. Liked the great jacuzzi. Will stay there again. Close to a lot of fun activities, the river, lakes, state parks, lots to do in new braunfels.

Date of stay: April 2014
BestWesternNB, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham New Braunfels TX, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Thank you for your review of our location in beautiful, New Braunfels, TX. I am happy to see your stay with us was a pleasant one. Each day my staff and I strive to bring nothing but perfection to our guests in the form of service and comfort. It would be a pleasure to take care of your needs again on your next trip to our area. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We had an overnight stay, and we just needed a clean comfortable room to sleep in. We got that and more. No frills here, but they offered soap/shampoo, coffee and a nice television. No fridge, but they have a nice machine. Grounds were well cared for. Bed clean and comfortable. We were in room 216.

Date of stay: April 2014

Thank you for this review and thank you for choosing to stay with us in beautiful New Braunfels, TX. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a very pleasant one. Each day my staff and I strive to offer only the best service and comfort to each of our guests. I hope we have earned your business for all future stays in our area.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super_8_NB, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham New Braunfels TX, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014