“A Weekend Routine”

Ranked #4 of 13 Dessert in New Braunfels
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: New Braunfels Coffee provides a European Style Café atmosphere located in the heart of the downtown historic district on Main Plaza. The café is in a free standing 1925 historic building with ambiance and character. Come in - relax and enjoy the view of Main Plaza through our large café windows while having one of our special coffee beverages, including lattes and cappuccino featuring Lavazza espresso, Italy’s #1 coffee.
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Almost every Saturday or Sunday my boyfriend and I venture here for a coffee, and sometimes a lite breakfast. The service is awesome, and everyone is always warm and welcoming, which is a main reason I keep returning, as well as good coffee. It's also a local business, and I try supporting those when I can. Keep up the great work!!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We wandered through the old Plaza of New Braunfels and stopped to eat lunch. The coffee was smooth. The sandwiches on croisants were excellent. The staff was pleasant and professional. The street view of the gazebo was great and the surprise was the live music by a gentleman playing his acoustic guitar with a wonderful variety of hits from across several decades... skip the dessert and stop somewhere else for your sweet tooth!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I had me a really good American with sugar free white chocolate syrup and it was great. This place also has a lot of homemade sweets, sandwiches, ice cream, and lots of drinks to choose from. Its a cute little coffee shop.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I am drawn to places based on atmosphere, service and deliciousness. New Braunfels Coffee really does cover all of these bases. I am initially drawn to this location because of it's location. I adore downtown New Braunfels, first of all. The coffeeshop itself is just adorable too. I love the look. Lots of windows and airiness to just relax. The food is just delicious too. From the tomato basil soup to the chicken salad sandwich to the breakfast soufflé to the greek salad.. Did I mention fresh baked cranberry, macadamia nut, white chocolate cookies? The service really is good too. And the coffee is AMAZING.

Then there is the service.. The owners and staff are really friendly and helpful. They have lots of cool events there as well. This past Saturday, they had an artist singing acoustic covers. It was fun and relaxing.. I really have nothing bad to say about this place :) All thumbs up!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

food is good. laid back kind of place that you feel comfortable sitting at a table and working or eating.