“Great Chicken...Great Price!”

Cuisines: American
Wewoka, Oklahoma
“Great Chicken...Great Price!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We went to the drive through on a Tuesday night right before closing. We ordered 8 pieces of chicken and 6 rolls for our lunch the next day at Schlitterbahn Waterpark. The chicken pieces were all large and very tasty, even cold, the next day and the yeasty rolls were the bomb! Just packed them into a gallon zip lock baggie and threw them into the cooler. Great lunch for 4 at less than 14 bucks. Highly recommend...

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank pednurse

New Braunfels, Texas
“YUMMM!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I LUV Chicken Express. The prices are REALLY reasonable for what you get. The chicken pieces are of a good size, we haven't tried the fish yet but will at some point. On my first visit, the staff did get my order wrong but we called them & they said just come on back & they'd fix it. They did fix the issue & was really awesome about it, really apologetic.

Chicken Express always has the nicest staff, they're always smiling & go out of their way to help. They recently remodeled & I was unaware that the interior was closed so it was drive thru only. I was stopped by a staff member who told me the inside was closed & was drive thru only & I said that my window doesn't roll down. She said no problem, we can still take your order & bring it to you! I mean who does that!? Chicken Express does! I have yet to be really disappointed in this fast food restaurant. They have excellent, over the top service, great food & reasonable prices! They also get you in & out REALLY quick too! They are SO quick to get your order ready. I never see anyone working there that 'loafs around'. They're always busy!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank cecilschick
Spring Branch, Texas
“good at closing time”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

showed up at closing during an ice storn, the manager sent us away with extras. She was really nice, she could have turned us away.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank forevr
Houston, Texas
“Good chicken wanna be”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Really? I was not impressed. Price is really high and food was just ok. I really did like the jalapeno poppers, but an order contains 3?!? We ordered a #2 for myself and son which contained a 7 tender combo. It fed both of us for $10. We also had to wait what seemed to be EVER in DT line. I would recommend going someplace else!

• Visited February 2013
Albany, New York
“This Chicken Will Get You Cluckin !!!”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I ate here once with my family and another alone while visiting the area, on the recommendation of a local whom I asked where I could get some good chicken. Thank you sir ! This place hands down beats any of the major and local fast food type fried chicken joints I have ever been to.
On both trips I was greeted as I entered the door and welcomed with a smile. My order was taken quickly, and handed over the counter fast. The chicken is lightly breaded, and fried just right,not over or under cooked and mouthwatering, juicy and delicious ! The biscuts were cooked just right, flaky, buttery and melt in your mouth good. The only sides we tried were the mashed potatos and corn fritters and both were great. The dining area and restrooms were both sparkling clean.
Bottom line I have paid top dollar for fried chicken in fancier sit down and order restaraunts that havn't compared to this fantastic fast food joint !!! If you are looking for some really tasty ceap eats, give it a try.

• Visited January 2013