“BED BUG ALERT !”

Ranked #30 of 32 Hotels in New Braunfels
Chicago, Illinois
“BED BUG ALERT !”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed in this place a while ago but have not got round to a review until now !

Do NOT stay here ! ....management is H O R R I B L E !
they do not care about anything but money !
GOT BITTEN BADLY BY BED BUGS ! HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL !

nearly 100 BITES all over my body !

STAY AT YOUR OWN PERIL ! they do not give refunds either !
Do NOT trust Management

i would give this place less than... ZERO IF I COULD !

WORST HOTEL I have ever been in ! PERIOD !!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
9 Thank joule t
Sam P, Owner at Travelodge New Braunfels, responded to this review, 13 November 2014
Good Day, I am so sorry to read that you had such a terrible stay while you were at my hotel. I have talked to my staff, and I have put a new procedure in place that will assure that the issues you mentioned in your review will be resolved before any of my guests enter any of my rooms or set foot onto my hotel grounds.
Americas Best Value Inn,
New Braunfels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Dayton, OH
Reviewed 8 July 2014

First you have to be able to get to this motel which isn't easy--the only way is through the gas station. When we arrived the AC was completely turned off--the room took a long time to cool off. Very small pool in the middle of the paved parking lot. Free continental breakfast--beverages were bad & it looked like they went to that gas station & bought some doughnuts that weren't very good & that was about it. We ended up eating breakfast elsewhere. The place just looked gross. My niece accidentally left her Build-a-bear stuffed pony in the room after checking out. We were still in town when we realized it. We called the motel to notify them to check the room & that we would be back to retrieve. After about 2 hours of sightseeing we went back to the motel to get the stuffed animal. Here the manager never even talked to the cleaning people after we called (it's not like this place is that busy that he didn't have the time). He finally did call & the stuffed toy was looked in her cleaning area which the manager didn't have a key to. We were going to have to wait until the cleaning person returned to the motel. We ended up having to wait around for another 90 minutes or so. This manager was very rude to both my cousin & her husband & wasted a lot of our vacation time.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank doublecrossed
Sam P, Manager at Travelodge New Braunfels, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Hello, I am so sorry to see that you had issues with your room and our service while you were our guest. It is and always has been our intention to do our best to serve every guest that walks through our doors. Please note that I take all guest concerns seriously and I have cured all of the issues that you mentioned in your review.

Americas Best Value Inn