“Best Chili Ever!”

Dining options: After-hours
Daphne, Alabama
“Best Chili Ever!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Very cool bar/saloon. We stopped in for a late lunch. We had read on TripAdvisor about the chili. It was the best ever! I ordered a burger with no bun topped with chili and cheese ... sooooooooooo good! My husband had the chili dog ... huge and yummy! We highly recommend!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank STYL_13

Houston, TX
“Excellent chili burger!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stopped off here for lunch Friday afternoon and we both got the chili burger on jalapeno buns. It was delicious! The chili was cooked into the patty, not poured on top. It was spicey and soo tastey I would have liked to go back. I ordered mine with the sweet potato fries, definitely the best sweet potato fries I've ever had. *Highly recommend this place for a good meal!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank rlbtx3
New Braunfels, Texas
“Great hamburgers!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

If you want a great burger with easy listening music this is the place. I love it because there is no smoking inside!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank nsr419
Fort Worth, Texas
“A step back in time”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We took our 10 and 13 year olds on vacation and ate at Phoenix Saloon. They enjoyed it. The atmosphere is a step back in time. The chili cheese potato wedges are the best.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Carla M
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Great food aand people”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

The burgers and fries were excellent with plenty of seasoning. My wife had the chili and fortunately for me, could not finish it all... that was my job. The chili was so good! Huge chunks of tender beef and a nice heat, even if it was the mild style. As it was a late lunch, the atmosphere was a little dead, but the 1920's architecture and comfortable feel was very nice. The gal behind the bar was sweet as can be. I'd definitely go back again.

• Visited July 2013