“Good variety”

Water 2 Wine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 30 September 2012

The idea is great but the management is rude to the point that I wont go back..... I felt that i was looked down at... ( little did they know I know my wines better than some vitners...) Heads up, not customer service at its best

2  Thank globespun

Reviewed 23 July 2012

These people are PROs!! I'm not a fan of wine and they made me into a believer! I told her I like grape juice and the woman behind the counter pulled out four samples of wine that were a tastier version of the grade juice I'm happy with. They know what they're doing in that joint and now it's the only place I buy wine for myself and for presents! Great for a date or just to pick up a Christmas present!

1  Thank terithedramaqueen
Reviewed 9 July 2012

You have to try this place. If you like wine, you will have a lot to choose from in your tasting. The owner is a retired teacher that loves to talk about wine if she is working. The other waitstaff is also knowledgeable about wine and ready to help you with your selection.

We like to visit the farmer's market first and take in some of our purchases to eat while tasting wine. You can bring your dinner there! Lots of creativity went into this place.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

I recently visited this establishment with a group of girlfriends. Although we were the only patrons in the place, we did not feel welcome. The woman serving us was impatient and pushy, as though we were wasting her time by being there. We drank a glass of wine and left as soon as we could.

2  Thank ker1994
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We had two cases of our very own wine mix, and our own labels. These are great to share with friends or to be given as gifts. The whole process is great fun and educational.

1  Thank TheLyonsGroup