“Picked us up at the hotel”
Review of Texas Tubes

Texas Tubes
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Texas Tubes did a great job providing the services they are supposed to provide -- comfortable, non-leaky tubes, easy access to the river, and a quick pick up at the end of the trip and shuttle back to the start. However, they also picked up our large group (~12 people) at the Courtyard Marriott and dropped us back off there at the end. They were on time, friendly, willing to wait a few minutes for stragglers, and dealt with our rowdiness on the way back to the hotel. Great job!

1  Thank Kristen D

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Had a great time here. Staff were friendly and reliable, the equipment was perfect and the setting idyllic. This is a must in central TX

Reviewed 10 October 2013

family friendly , free parking , great prices , cormal very clean , they have places to rent close by , to stay at , and if you do , free tubing , did I say friendly , suggested other attractions to , go visit, will go again , if come empty handed , they have everything needed , coolers ect

1  Thank phillip g
Reviewed 27 September 2013

my boyfriend and I went yesterday and it was our first time to Texas Tubes (my first time to float on the river) But Texas Tubes was great. Very family friendly people. They were so nice we have decided to go back again today..

1  Thank NewCaney_TexasTerri
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Went from Texas tubes down the Coumal River. Very relaxing ride for most of the trip. I decided not to go down the first chute and walked around it. I would have been better off going down the chute! Where you get back into the tube is right next to the bottom of the chute and there is a whirlpool which I got sucked into and lost my tube and went under. Couldn't get back up and when I did it pulled me back under. I must have swallowed water because when I came back up again I had trouble breathing. I got over to the other side after losing my hat and sunglasses. Scary!
The rest of the trip went fine but would recommend getting back into the tube further away from the end of the chute if you choose not to go down it.

4  Thank Diane A