“Whole wheat crust in NB!!”
Review of New York Pizza Pub

New York Pizza Pub
Ranked #25 of 273 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Sometimes it's hard to find whole wheat crust in small towns, but I found this place by chance and not only was the crust really good, but the pizza was excellent, complimented by a good size side salad and friendly staff. I'd definately recommend this place when you are in the area.

There are newer reviews for New York Pizza Pub

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We're from out of town and love trying local places to eat. We tend to get suckered by advertising that quotes best food in town. We usually find out otherwise and are left disappointed. Not today though. This small pizza place was awesome and does deserve to be called the best pizza in NB. Its been along time since I've had pizza so good. The kids liked it and if you're a garlic fan you'll like the garlic knots too. Thanks for a great dinner!

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I heard they had the best pizza in town so we tried it. It has a nice atmosphere and the staff is cordial and the service good. We shared a supreme pizza which was OK, no better than the sum of its ingredients.

2  Thank Regina F
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Rainy day for our trip to New Braunfels, we had been sightseeing etc all day. Wet, tired and just wanted some comfort food and dry clothes. Had seen this place on our way into town and decided to give it a try. We have never been to New York, nor had the pizza, but if this is an example of New York pizza I am on my way. We ordered one to go, went back to hotel, got dry, sat down on the sofa and ate some of the best pizza I have ever had. We ate it for dinner, and snack before bed. This place is a must visit if you are anywhere close to New Braunfels, Tx. Thanks NY Pizza and Pub for a great meal.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I LOVE the Baked Ziti in this restaurant! Its huge and had plenty left over for lunch the next day! I love thin crust pizzas and this place nails it! Great food! Can't wait to go back again!