“MARVELOUS MARBLE SLAB”

Marble Slab Creamery
Ranked #6 of 12 Dessert in New Braunfels
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This ice cream shop is run by an excellent manager and the people at the counters are always pleasant. The ice cream is, well, the crème de la crème! Some prefer chocolate in a cup with no mix ins but I prefer something things like amaretto ice cream in a candy coated waffle cone with walnut mix ins. Whether your choice be simple or extreme, they have just what it takes to make this a Marble Memorable Moment!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is a small place but it can surprise you with its offerings. They have a range of flavors and toppings to choose from and a range of mediums as well. They offer cones, waffle cups, pizzas, and cakes. We tried the waffle cones and they were truly Texas sized! Although I have tried red velvet, fudge and brownie flavors several times before, the hand mixing of chosen flavors gave the ice cream a completely different yet awesome taste.

I saw the wonderful designs of ice cream cakes they do. But above all I found the ice cream pizza very tempting and huge. After huge cup I had, there was no way I could stomach the pizza but I look forward to another visit for digging on it.

1  Thank snehal_tatsme
Reviewed 19 May 2013

nothing good or bad about it. the ice cream is good, atmosphere is fine, nothing to get excited about, but do go and enjoy.