“Top notch steaks”

Myron's Prime Steakhouse - New Braunfels
Reserve with OpenTable
Myron's Prime Steakhouse - New Braunfels is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 273 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: San Antonio Street
Description: Myron’s Prime Steakhouse in New Braunfels serves succulent Chicago Prime Beef & offers an extensive wine list & full bar in a casual, yet elegant atmosphere.Myron’s is the only locally owned and operated prime steakhouse and we take pride in that fact by cooking with only the highest-quality ingredients to ensure every bite of your meal is delightful. We have been recognized multiple times by Wine Spectator, receiving awards of excellence for our extensive wine selection. Myron’s offers 350 different labels, including many boutique California wines. Join us for Wine Down Hour everyday from 4 to 6:30 pm where we offer 50% off appetizers, 25% off drinks and wine (bottles under $150).
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I enjoy Longhorn's as much as the next girl, but comparing Myron's to Longhorn's, as some reviewers did, is ridiculous. Myron's offers very high end beef, but it comes with a price tag, so you should know that going in. My husband and I shared the Chateaubriand for two, and it was outstanding. Some of the best beef we've ever had. This is a lovely, high end steakhouse. My only complaint is that we were served too fast. Most nicer places do a better job of spacing the meal out. We were done in less than an hour, including drinks and dessert.

There are newer reviews for Myron's Prime Steakhouse - New Braunfels

Reviewed 18 September 2013

This place has great food but I didn't score it a 5 because I don't feel it's great value. It's Ruth Chris prices but not the Ruth Chris experience. This is a VERY special event place, and not a random weekend place.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

way over priced for an average tasting steaks. The steaks at texas land and cattle and long horns taste better

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I visited Myron's for the first time on a Saturday evening. I made reservations in advanced. I arrived and set in the cozy bar and enjoyed a beverage. We were seated to our table at exactly our pre-determined time. Our server was very friendly and knowledgeable. I selected the large filet and au-grautin potatoes. A lettuce wedge salad was served first followed by our paties entrees. Everything was prepared and cooked perfectly. Every detail was addressed and everything was delicious. I look forward to returning again.

1  Thank Ken C
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Bar none Myron’s has the best steaks and seafood in town. The filet mignon is excellent and cooked to order. The wines are equally excellent. The sides are generous and plenty for two people to share. I love the creamed spinach. Desserts are insanely good. Service is friendly and very helpful. Stop by and treat yourself!

2  Thank Vol D