“Yummy lunch”

Cuisines: Seafood, Soups
Schertz, Texas
“Yummy lunch”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We ordered with a party of 6 and ate fried mushrooms, onion rings, curly fries and hamburgers. It was all good, but would make a suggestion to have a little more batter on the onion rings. Ours were a good width, but the crust was barely hanging on and was a little greasy. Overall, a great place to meet, eat and visit.

• Visited December 2013

Victoria, Texas
“Great Food and Reasonable Price”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Chicken fried steak was great (and on special). For 7.99. you get a chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, green beans and a drink.
The facility was spotless and the employees were helpful.

Visited November 2013
Dickinson, Texas
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I ate at TJ's when recently visiting New Braunfels. Although their menu selections were vast, we were only interested in their burgers, we were not disappointed. Their burgers were reasonably priced and had that nice smokey taste we like. I had a Blue Cheese burger and it was unbelievable. We were able to help ourselves to several toppings which were layed out buffet style. Would definitely go there again.

• Visited October 2013
Frisco, Texas
“Awesome burgers”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I recommend this place if you're looking for a great burger in New Braunfels. They seem to have other appealing entrees on their menu too which gives me reason to return.

Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
“Great menu, delicious burgers”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stopping at TJ's after a day at Schlitterbahn has become a tradition for our family. The menu is so big and creative that everyone in our family can find something appetizing. I wish there was a TJ's in Austin so I could go more often and sample more of their menu. But I usually end up getting a burger because that is what they do best. Our most recent trip did not disappoint. I ordered a specialty California burger, with sauteed mushrooms, pepper jack, fresh avocado, sprouts and some sauce that I didn't catch the name of but found delicious. The burger itself was close to perfect - hand made, well seasoned, slightly charred on the outside and moist and juicy throughout. The bun was a "croissant" roll, fresh, tasty, and held together well despite all the juices. The combination of flavors was awesome, and I savored every bite. The fresh cut fries were very good, but they also do good seasoned curly fries and tater tots, My wife ordered a french dip and declared it "excellent". On our last visit the service was quite slow, but no problems this time. The staff were friendly and helpful, and our food came out promptly.

• Visited September 2013