“IHOP...”

Ranked #162 of 260 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grapevine,
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“IHOP...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Decent experience. Fairly consistent with the rest of my IHOP experiences. Food was cooked to order, and service was ok.

The floor on the way to the bathroom was a little slippery and there wasn't adequate signage.

Average experience.

New Braunfels, Texas
“This is our last visit”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

We live here in the NB area and in the past IHOP has been a reliable and consistent place. This is no longer the case - our last three visits have been horrible - from wrong or incomplete orders, to poorly cooked food, to extremely slow service, this restaurant has gone down the tubes. Last night was our last visit; it took us well over an hour to get our food. While we waited four families came in after us, were served and left before we even got our food. The management seems to be apathetic to the condition of facility and the training of the staff and it shows in the dining area, servers and the kitchen. Luckily, we have other choices in the area.

• Visited February 2014
“Okay food. Too noisy.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

We went for breakfast Memorial Day and sat near the kitchen and all I heard was a guy in the back yelling a waitress's name or runner needed the whole time we were there. Not a pleasant experience. It was hard to hold a conversation. I ordered my eggs scrambled and I swear I only got a 1 egg portion. there was hardly any egg on the plate. I'll only go back Not likely to go back.

Visited May 2013
new braunfels,tx
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“inconsistent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

I have eaten at many IHOP's this one tends to have just okay service and frequent waits to be seated. They have removed from the menu their best item. I found it their practice of charging for extra peppers but no deduction for holding items somewhat unfair. I would rate this IHOP near the bottom of the many I've eaten at.

Visited January 2013
New Braunfels, Texas
“It's IHOP. Who doesn't love IHOP?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2012

Rooty Tooty. I don't need to say much more. Oh wait, a review has to have at least 100 characters. Well, you'll probably find at least a dozen "characters" sitting and having breakfast throughout the day!

Visited December 2012