“great place to stay”

Ranked #23 of 32 Hotels in New Braunfels
Detroit, Michigan
“great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

it was excellent experience at red roof, New Braunfels. Staff was very helpful and ready to help us whenever needed. I would highly recommend this place to any one. Even though motel is at next to freeway, Its quite and we really enjoyed the stay here.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
RedRoofInn644, General Manager at Red Roof Inn New Braunfels, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Ketul,

We truly appreciate you taking time and sharing your experience. Thank you for recommending our hotel and praising the staff! We hope to create another wonderful experience for you next time in New Braunfels.

Manish Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Fresno, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Our stay was very good.Room was clean & very comfortable.This hotel is right off i 35 although very quite,we were concerned about noise at first but glad we stayed there.Employees were very helpful and knowledgeable of the area which was very helpful since this was our first time in New Braunfels. Will definitely recommended this hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for writing a review regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate you recognizing our friendly and helpful staff along with a very clean facility. Reviews like yours always give us extra motivation to do a better job. We are looking forward to serve you again in near future.

Skidmore, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

My husband is handicapped and so it is hard to find a hotel. This had a great room with a bench i the tub and room to move around in a wheelchair. we also liked the auto door to the room. The staff was very nice. Pam and Frank were very welcoming and nice. We will go again.

Room Tip: Close to Gruene and alot of restaurants near by.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Myrna Richard M
RedRoofInn644, General Manager at Red Roof Inn New Braunfels, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear Myrna,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here with us at the Red Roof Inn New Braunfels. I was so elated to read that you had such a great experience, and greatly look forward to sharing these wonderful comments with our staff! We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you as our guest again the next time you are able to make it down to the New Braunfels!

Regards,

Comfort, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I found the staff very professional and pleasant. The room is a good value, clean and comfortable. Internet worked great. Many restaurants and fast foods close by. Will stay here again and will recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DYLAN P
RedRoofInn644, General Manager at Red Roof Inn New Braunfels, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Red Roof Inn New Braunfels.
Was refreshing to read you enjoyed your stay and the hotel was a comfortable experience for you. That the team extended a good level of service and you were able to have a positive impression when leaving.

Regards
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Pam & Frank at this location are so friendly. Those are the two I dealt with when I checked in and out. Honestly the friendliest and most courteous staff I've come across in recent travels. The hotel was very nice, very quiet and economical. Room was clean, air condition was nice and cold. I stayed on a Saturday night and it was excellent. I highly recommend this RRI 644. It's fairly between San Antonio and San Marcos, which I visited on this trip on a Saturday night.

Room Tip: King size was available when I got there around 6pm.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
RedRoofInn644, General Manager at Red Roof Inn New Braunfels, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear Jesse,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our hotel. I know that Pam and Frank will be excited to hear that they helped to enhance your experience with us. We appreciate you sharing your experience and look forward to you next visit to the New Braunfels Red Roof Inn!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

I was very happy with my stay at this Red Roof Inn. Frank was the best front desk guy I've ever met, very friendly and polite. He referred me to many restaurants and every question I had was answered. Pam was also helpful and friendly. The pool was very nice and I was very pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
RedRoofInn644, General Manager at Red Roof Inn New Braunfels, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Robert,

We truly thank you for your kind words and feedback in regards to your stay with us. Our staff work very hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and satisfied with their stay. I have shared your review with our entire team, they were very delighted and they very much appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this review.

We look forward to your next visit to the New Braunfels area, and want you to know that we truly value your business!

Best Regards,

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

My stay at the Red Roof was great when my boyfriend and I checked in, employee staff was very friendly and polite and on top of that the heater was already turned on in our room so it was very nice and comfortable when we arrived. I had never stayed at a Red Roof before but my boyfriend had last summer at this property and said he had no problems during his stay and neither did I. So we plan on coming back for spring break and will be wanting to stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
RedRoofInn644, General Manager at Red Roof Inn New Braunfels, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Sara,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the New Braunfels Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to post your review on our team message board. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to be first choice when it comes to lodging in the New Braunfels Area.