La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels
US$105
Good 3.5/5
Comfort Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$76
ComfortSuites
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$85
BestWestern.com
US$71
Good 3.5/5
Sleep Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$75
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$84
Very Good 4/5
Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$127
Courtyard
Great 4.5/5
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$316
Very Good 4/5
Candlewood Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$90
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsparking lotgas stationeggs and sausagethird floorroom was cleanplace to staydecent hotelstaying at this hotelfree breakfastnice staythe breakfast areafront desk staffeasy accesssan marcosthe riverinnsschlitterbahn
FilterAll languages
A La Quinta traveler
Brenham, Texas, USA
Reviewed 17 July 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We originally started out our trip camping but after a long hard day on the river we knew we needed to get a room for Saturday night. We called La Quinta as we were packing up our stuff and we got their last room available. The girl was very helpful at the front once we checked in but she was overly talkative to the point so much where I was ready to just walk away. There is a HUGE difference in friendly customer service and talking our ears off. The only other thing that I did not like about this hotel was it was difficult to get to. Other than that it was fine. The room was clean, the AC worked well, it didnt smell horrible, it was perfect for what we needed... a good nights rest.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I was not expecting to stay in. 5-star hotel when I found out I would be staying at a La Quinta, but I was expecting a level of service and quality that would meet average standards. At first, things seemed fine. The room was clean, the AC worked, and the linens and towels were clean.

But the location of the hotel isn't ideal- it is awkwardly located on the side of the interstate behind a Chain restaurant, a gas station, and is located right next to a really creepy hotel that I wouldn't even walk by without a can of mace. The hotel next door is just gross and depressing. It hasn't been condemned or anything, but it looks scary. Perhaps that's why the staff at La Quinta decided on the nice chain-link fence to guard their pool? It adds a certain ambience to the place, which I would describe as "I'm too cheap to put up a nice, painted fence so I'm just going to use this instead".

Fail. In my history of staying at hotels, I've only complained once in my life (prior to now) to the hotel staff, and that was at a disgusting hotel
In Pennsylvania that had dark brown stains on the bed linens. So im not high maintenance. A couple of days after i got here, i called the staff to complain about bugs in the room waking me up every night at about 2 am. The staff associate i spoke to was very sympathetic and nice about it, but was not empowered with the knowledge or experience necessary to fix my problem. Woke up the third night, called the main desk, then looked over and saw a bug on my pillow. Killed it, and can still hear another one. Would never stay here again in my life.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 14 July 2012

I stayed here last month for a 1 night business trip. Staff was very friendly at check in and gave me a large room with sitting area at the State rate. Furnishings appeared new and everything worked well. Bed was comfy. Only drawback is the elevator is small and slow. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in New Braunfels.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business