We absolutely adore staying at The Gruene River Inn! We have been coming here for the past 5 years. We try to come at least twice a year! Staying here over our Thanksgiving Break is a must!!! The scenery is the best! The view of the river from the balconies is amazing! The staff is professional and courteous! They seem like family to us and we are always excited to see them and catch up! I won't tell you our favorite room because then it my be booked when we try to come back!!! :). Our pick is sooo charming! Great decor and we love the big tub and charming gas fireplace!!! If you have not come when the Inn is decorated for Christmas...this is MUST! The great room is beautiful and the homemade desserts are delicious! We really enjoy hanging in the great room and playing board games! Our stay is always a cozy and restful experience! We cannot wait it be back here in November!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2001, Gruene River Inn is one of the newest accommodations in the New Braunfels and Gruene community. Located a quarter-of-a-mile from Gruene Hall, our Inn is not far from shopping, or dining at the Gristmill. On the banks of the Guadalupe River, the Gruene River Inn gives guests panoramic views that are unmatched in the area. Guests are welcome to fish or swim out back in the Guadalupe River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Gruene River Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gruene River Hotel New Braunfels
- Gruene River Inn New Braunfels, Texas