The Resort at Schlitterbahn
Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$120
US$105
Comfort Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$76
ComfortSuites
Best Western Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$67
SleepInn
US$83
US$71
US$93
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$75
Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$127
Courtyard
Candlewood Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$90
Hotels.com
All reviewswater parkmaster blasterriverbend cabinswasser hausoriginal parkschlitterstein loftsoriginal sectionearly accesspark closesfull kitchenstaying on siteoff seasontree hauscomal riverafter hoursheated poolswim up bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was hesitant at first, that this was not going to be a good experience. The phone and A/C were not working in our room. However, maintenance was out in less than 30 min after speaking to the front desk and the problem was resolved. Housekeeping was very friendly and helpful in keeping us supplied with towels and toiletries, and cleaning the room. I would definetly recommend staying at the resort, makes it so convenient when traveling with a 2 year old. He could nap and the others family members can still enjoy the park.

Room Tip: I recommend staying close to the river, very relaxing. It was great going in May ,not crowded at all in comparison to June.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lizzy g
SchlitterbahnNB, Director of Lodging at The Resort at Schlitterbahn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

lizzy g,

Thank you for your review! I'm very glad to hear that your experience with our front desk, housekeeping and maintenance staff. Staying at the park is wonderful when you have toddlers that need naps throughout the day! We hope to see you again soon!

See you around the park,

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Went with a few other family friends and the rooms were very spacious and were above our expectations. We checked out of our room and then realized we left some food there. When we went back to get in the cleaning staff was very helpful and took care of us with joy. Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie E
SchlitterbahnNB, Director of Lodging at The Resort at Schlitterbahn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Jamie E,

Thank you for your recent review! We are very thankful to have such a wonderful team and they try very hard to make each guests' stay as memorable as possible. We are looking forward to another fun season and hope to see you again in 2014!

See you around the park!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Schlitterbahn is my family's favorite summer vacation location. Last summer, we stayed at the resort instead of a hotel during our visit. Staying at the resort made the trip so much more enjoyable! The convenience of staying in the park and getting to stay two days instead of one is something we certainly hope to do again. Huge thanks to all of the Schlitterbahn employees who work so hard to make summer fun for families!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BrenMichael

BrenMichael,

Thank you for your recent review! We are so glad that you chose us as your summer destination in 2013. We hope you have made plans to visit us again in 2014. The Schlitterbahn family loves to make vacation memories and cherish our families that choose our location year after year. Remember - summer is short, memories last a lifetime!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This was our first time to Schlitterbahn and we had the best time. Unfortunately, it was cold and only one park was open but that did not dampen our spirits! We were prepared with wet suits and enjoyed every day. The Lofts are so great and it looks just like the pictures on the website with all the amenities you can think of! The jacuzzi bath was my favorite at the end of the day!! It was nice to see the town and we will definitely visit again. My son loved this more than Disneyland and that is saying a lot! Having such a great experience makes me want to check out the other parks in Corpus Christie and Kansas! When you go with the kiddos make sure to do the afterhour events as they will make new friends and you may too!

Room Tip: The Lofts are away from the action but very quiet with the view of Comal Lake! the Treehaus are in the midst of everything with plenty of kids!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Selectdiva

Selectdiva,

Thank you for your recent review! We were so excited to open our gates during Spring Break this year! Unfortunately the weather was not as friendly in years past but we made the most of it! Today we opened the entire park for the first time this season. We hope that you make the trip back to see us sometime this summer - we'll be sure the water is a bit warmer this time around!

See you around the park!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I purchased a living social deal for the Treehaus lofts at this location (2 nights in 2 bedroom Loft). I paid $250 for the voucher and it's suppose to be worth $450. When I tried to use my voucher, they told me they had rooms available but that I can not use in on weekends (only Sun through Thurs) eventhough it does not state that on the voucher. I sent them copies of the voucher to show that it doesnt state that and they said that it is up to the hotel to "add block out dates". When I called Living Social and had them call the resort, then the resort stated I can use it on the weekend but they're sold out for the weekend I need to book. I tried to get them to at least let us use it towards any other rooms and they refused. They called me the following day and offered to give me 'credit' for $250 towards a 3 bedroom Treehaus but that I would have to pay the difference of $350 on top of the $250. With living social, there is no expiration on the money I paid (the $250), so I can use the $250 any time I want at the resort and therefore the resort calling and telling me that they "allow" me to use the "$250" as credit seems more like a scam to make more money off of their customers. They have 3 3bedroom Treehauses available for the weekend and instead of honoring the voucher by at least letting us use it for one night in one of the available Treehauses (instead of the 2 nights I paid for), they would rather leave their rooms empty if we don't pay the extra money. Great customer service indeed!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank A Y
SchlitterbahnNB, Director of Lodging at The Resort at Schlitterbahn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

A Y,

Thank you for your recent review. I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive the customer service you expected from our Resort team. We would like to accommodate your request. Due to the popularity of the Treehaus Luxury Suites availability is limited. Please contact me at 830.608.3270 to resolve this matter. We would like for you to be able to experience the Treehaus Luxury Suites and our resort. There are many things for you to do while you are here!