My daughter and I were driving through Texas. The first night after a long drive I went to get into the bed and the sheets were wet and it smelled like urine. Totally gross, I had to have the front desk girl change my sheets. They obviously have poor house keepers. The place needs help bad, and the owners really need to do a better job supervising their employees work. I felt dirty just being there. Do yourselves a favor and pay the extra money to stay in a cleaner place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Howard Johnson Inn New Braunfels is conveniently located off of interstate highway 35, only minutes away from Schlitterbahn Water Park and Guadalupe River where you can enjoy tubing, rafting, and canoeing. Landa Park and McKenna Children's Museum are only a short drive away. Gruene Hall is Texas' oldest dance hall and the Texas Ski Ranch offers all sorts of extreme sports. San Marcos Factory outlet malls and several golf courses are only 10 miles away. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area, with many of them within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson New Braunfels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Braunfels Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson New Braunfels Texas