We got a deal for $70/night. The hotel was on par for that cost. So we really got what we paid for. I would not vacation here, but in a pinch it is not that bad. Our real only complaint was that the TV was fuzzy with no clear picture. We reported it to the front desk, but nothing was done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Howard Johnson Inn New Braunfels is conveniently located off of interstate highway 35, only minutes away from Schlitterbahn Water Park and Guadalupe River where you can enjoy tubing, rafting, and canoeing. Landa Park and McKenna Children's Museum are only a short drive away. Gruene Hall is Texas' oldest dance hall and the Texas Ski Ranch offers all sorts of extreme sports. San Marcos Factory outlet malls and several golf courses are only 10 miles away. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area, with many of them within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Howard Johnson New Braunfels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Braunfels Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson New Braunfels Texas