They say no hidden fees, they are liars. When we made out reservation online we put that we wanted a double room for 4 people and it told us that the price was $125, well when we got to the hotel, they tell us that it is $10 extra per person over 2 people. Well why wasn't that brought up when we made the reservation? We would have gone to another crappy hotel instead. It was non refundable so we had no choice but to stay there and pay the extra fees. Unprofessional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Howard Johnson Inn New Braunfels is conveniently located off of interstate highway 35, only minutes away from Schlitterbahn Water Park and Guadalupe River where you can enjoy tubing, rafting, and canoeing. Landa Park and McKenna Children's Museum are only a short drive away. Gruene Hall is Texas' oldest dance hall and the Texas Ski Ranch offers all sorts of extreme sports. San Marcos Factory outlet malls and several golf courses are only 10 miles away. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area, with many of them within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson New Braunfels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Braunfels Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson New Braunfels Texas