“Great Price”

Best Western Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 33 Hotels in New Braunfels
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have stayed her many times in the past. The hotel is a little older, but everything always seems to be in order and clean. Staff memebers are always polite and helpful. Good breakfast and blocks away from shopping, food and the famous Gaudalupe river.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternNB, General Manager at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

I am happy to hear that you have chosen to stay with us on multiple occasions. Thank you for staying with people who care. We have completed out renovations now and are practically brand new. Some of these items include new furniture, new granite tub surrounds as well as large flat screen TV's in all rooms. We hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Inn & Suites

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I enjoyed my stay at your hotel. It was more than I expected for Best Western. It was clean and fresh. My room was spacious and clean. It was nice and quite. The breakfast was good as well. The staff was nice and very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Shennetah R

Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for giving us a chance. We pride ourselves on our service and accommodations, so words like yours encourage us to do more. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We have been coming down to Texas for several years and have been most fortunate to be able to stay at this motel enjoying reasonable rates as Winter Texans and pampered by the owner of the motel, Steve, and his wonderful manager Mayur (and his lovely bride Angie). We also are blessed by the attention we receive from their housekeeping staff and the office gals: Dawn, Holly, Ashley; and, the fellows Josh and Drew. This motel is located at the eastern edge of the hill country and they all make us feel at home. It is just a perfect place to relax by the outside pool and do some sunbathing. Improvements are constantly being made at this facility making it most comfortable and the owner always wants to receive any suggestions we may have. The breakfast was excellent with taste food items.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
BestWesternNB, General Manager at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Your review has such a nice heart warming touch to it. Thank you. My staff and I truly appreciate your kind words, and want you to know how much we appreciate you choosing to stay with us every year. When I took over this hotel a few years ago, I didn't know how our past guests would feel about all the changes I was planning for the hotel. Today, I feel blessed, when I hear all the lovely compliments, and how much all of our guests are enjoying all these wonderful changes. Thank you for continuing to stay with us, we truly appreciate you as our guests, and can't wait to see you again next year.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This made the second time that i stayed here at this place and both times i really enjoyed it. The rooms were clean and smelled good and i have no complaints....Their front desk clerk "Dawn" is the absolute nicest person ever. I wish i could clone her and stick her behind every hotel i go to. Then maybe i would get great service wherever i go haha! This is my goto place in this area,.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words about your stay with us at the Best Western Inn & Suites in New Braunfels, TX. You are correct, Dawn is a great team member, and I have heard nothing but great things about her. Thank you for staying with us, we are happy to hear that this is your home away from home. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I just wanted to let you know that your staff member Dawn did a great job and we really appreciate the service. She helped me change the reservation at the last minute and than took extra good care of us when we arrived Friday night.
I would stay here again the next time we are in town.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
BestWesternNB, General Manager at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Thank you for the kind words. My staff and I, strive to offer the best service and accommodations, to our guests, each and every day. I will make sure that Dawn sees this review, as I am sure it will brighten her day. Thank you for staying with people who care.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

This BW is close to the freeway but is very quiet and comfortable. Room was spacious and clean. The breakfast eggs tasted like powdered eggs but the rest was fine. Make sure to check for soap and shampoo. Didn't discover until morning there was none of either in the room.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternNB, General Manager at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

I appreciate your great review, but am a little concerned with your issues. I will personally double check the eggs we serve for breakfast, as I want to make sure we serve good quality products for our guests. I will also have a talk with my housekeeping department, as the soap and shampoo should never be an issue. We provide plenty of amenities in our rooms and if our guests ever need more, we keep plenty as extras. Thank you for giving us a great review. I would be honored if you gave us another chance to prove to you that we are a guest oriented hotel and that we value all of the feedback we get from our guests, both good or bad. Thank you for staying with people who care...

(830) 625-7337

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I have stayed here many times on my way to South Padre Island,TX. The rooms are clean, beds very comfortable. good breakfast and staff friendly. It is close to the Oma Haus, a German restaurant, that is very good. Very reasonable rate.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
BestWesternNB, General Manager at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us on multiple occasions. That tells me that my staff and I, are taking care of our guests needs. I truly believe that in order to manage a hotel in the most efficient way, we as operators need to listen to your guests needs. Thank you for staying with the Best Western Inn & Suites. Thank you for staying with people who care.