“Horrible buisness trip weekend”

BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in New Braunfels
Houston, United States
“Horrible buisness trip weekend”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Meeting with clients, I remained tired due to poor sleep from constantly fighting the sheets from a queen size bed that were placed on my king size bed. My room was not ready when I arrived to check in that afternoon. Room was also left half dirty like they just took out the trash and made the bed. Food was left on the table and sheets remained to be the wrong size entire weekend. Room size was very small for being a king suite a super 8 has larger rooms than this locations.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternNB, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Thank you for staying with us here at the Best Western Inn & Suites of New Braunfels, TX. After checking our records it seems that you arrived at our hotel a few hours before the normal check in time of 3:00 pm. At that point, in order to take care of you, we took it upon ourselves to shuffle some staff around and get your room cleaned immediately so we could check you in as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconveniences you had during your stay with us as we strive to provide the cleanest most comfortable accommodations possible. Your issue with the sheets is puzzling, as we do not, or can not place a queen sheet on a king bed. They simply cannot fit. As far as the cleanliness of your room is concerned, that is not common, as our rooms are thoroughly inspected before any of our guests are checked into one. I apologize again for your issues, but assure you, we do everything in our power to make sure our guests have a great experience staying with us. I hope you do not let this isolated incident stop you from choosing to stay with us in the future. Thank you again for staying with us, and thank you for this review. We take all reviews, good and bad to heart, and try to learn from each of them.

nbhospitality@yahoo.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Troup, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have stayed her many times in the past. The hotel is a little older, but everything always seems to be in order and clean. Staff memebers are always polite and helpful. Good breakfast and blocks away from shopping, food and the famous Gaudalupe river.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am happy to hear that you have chosen to stay with us on multiple occasions. Thank you for staying with people who care. We have completed out renovations now and are practically brand new. Some of these items include new furniture, new granite tub surrounds as well as large flat screen TV's in all rooms. We hope to see you again soon.

Arlington, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I enjoyed my stay at your hotel. It was more than I expected for Best Western. It was clean and fresh. My room was spacious and clean. It was nice and quite. The breakfast was good as well. The staff was nice and very friendly.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Shennetah R
Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for giving us a chance. We pride ourselves on our service and accommodations, so words like yours encourage us to do more. We hope to see you again soon.

Fergus Falls, Minnesota
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We have been coming down to Texas for several years and have been most fortunate to be able to stay at this motel enjoying reasonable rates as Winter Texans and pampered by the owner of the motel, Steve, and his wonderful manager Mayur (and his lovely bride Angie). We also are blessed by the attention we receive from their housekeeping staff and the office gals: Dawn, Holly, Ashley; and, the fellows Josh and Drew. This motel is located at the eastern edge of the hill country and they all make us feel at home. It is just a perfect place to relax by the outside pool and do some sunbathing. Improvements are constantly being made at this facility making it most comfortable and the owner always wants to receive any suggestions we may have. The breakfast was excellent with taste food items.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
BestWesternNB, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Your review has such a nice heart warming touch to it. Thank you. My staff and I truly appreciate your kind words, and want you to know how much we appreciate you choosing to stay with us every year. When I took over this hotel a few years ago, I didn't know how our past guests would feel about all the changes I was planning for the hotel. Today, I feel blessed, when I hear all the lovely compliments, and how much all of our guests are enjoying all these wonderful changes. Thank you for continuing to stay with us, we truly appreciate you as our guests, and can't wait to see you again next year.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This made the second time that i stayed here at this place and both times i really enjoyed it. The rooms were clean and smelled good and i have no complaints....Their front desk clerk "Dawn" is the absolute nicest person ever. I wish i could clone her and stick her behind every hotel i go to. Then maybe i would get great service wherever i go haha! This is my goto place in this area,.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind words about your stay with us at the Best Western Inn & Suites in New Braunfels, TX. You are correct, Dawn is a great team member, and I have heard nothing but great things about her. Thank you for staying with us, we are happy to hear that this is your home away from home. We hope to see you again soon.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I just wanted to let you know that your staff member Dawn did a great job and we really appreciate the service. She helped me change the reservation at the last minute and than took extra good care of us when we arrived Friday night.
I would stay here again the next time we are in town.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
BestWesternNB, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 February 2014
Thank you for the kind words. My staff and I, strive to offer the best service and accommodations, to our guests, each and every day. I will make sure that Dawn sees this review, as I am sure it will brighten her day. Thank you for staying with people who care.

New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed 18 January 2014

This BW is close to the freeway but is very quiet and comfortable. Room was spacious and clean. The breakfast eggs tasted like powdered eggs but the rest was fine. Make sure to check for soap and shampoo. Didn't discover until morning there was none of either in the room.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternNB, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
I appreciate your great review, but am a little concerned with your issues. I will personally double check the eggs we serve for breakfast, as I want to make sure we serve good quality products for our guests. I will also have a talk with my housekeeping department, as the soap and shampoo should never be an issue. We provide plenty of amenities in our rooms and if our guests ever need more, we keep plenty as extras. Thank you for giving us a great review. I would be honored if you gave us another chance to prove to you that we are a guest oriented hotel and that we value all of the feedback we get from our guests, both good or bad. Thank you for staying with people who care...

(830) 625-7337