“Great Family Place” 4 of 5 bubbles

BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in New Braunfels
“Great Family Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

The hotel was safe, clean & quiet. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed our time at the Best Western NB and will stay here again if our travels include NB. One point of interest, the hotel has a set of room doors that open to the interior of the hotel and a set of doors that open to outdoors/parking lot. If you are uncomfortable with doors that don't open to the interior of the hotel, I would recommend you request your preference upon booking.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternNB, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
Thank you for this review and thank you for choosing to stay with us in beautiful New Braunfels, TX. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a very pleasant one. Each day my staff and I strive to offer only the best service and comfort to each of our guests. I hope we have earned your business for all future stays in our area.

Shailesh G. Bhakta CHA, CHO
nbhospitality@yahoo.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed one night for wifes birthday, and toobed the Comal. Staff was very friendly from the person I booked with on the phone, to the staff at the desk. Got the "Executive" room, which has interior access rather than outside access for standard rooms. Was clean, and modern decor. Everything worked, cold AC, hot water. Didn't eat the breakfast as we went out. But it looked like your standard fare Hotel continental breakfast, pan of scrambled eggs, sausage, waffle station, pastries, fruit, cereal, yogurt etc.

Beds were fairly firm but comfortable. PIllows are firm as well, so bring your own if you like soft.

Pool was pretty clean. Had a few leaves that could of been skimmed, but it wasn't green water or anything like that. Hot tub was decently hot.

Wifi worked well.

Only real complaint was no elevator, which was really very minor since it is only a two story hotel.

Room Tip: If upstairs in interior room you might want to make sure your not in the room right across from the...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Reviews like this really touch our hearts, as our number one priority, each day, are our guests. Thank you for sharing your kind words, and thank you for giving us a chance. I hope we have convinced you, that there is no finer establishment when it comes to comfort & service, than us.

We hope to see you again soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Recently Redecorated, Beautifully Appointed Rooms... Courteous, Friendly, Helpful Staff... Wonderful Breakfast Buffet... We Thoroughly Enjoyed Our Stay and Considered It A Very Good Value... This BEST WESTERN is located conveniently to US35 between Austin and San Antonio...and is centrally located to everything New Braunfels/Gruene/Canyon Lake access... I recommend it!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Caroline E
Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for giving us a chance. We pride ourselves on our service and accommodations, so words like yours encourage us to do more. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for staying with people who care.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Hi my birthday is coming tomorrow actually I'm planning my trip to new braunfels for schlitterbauhn for my bday I already reserved my room here at best western but I do not want any bad surprises for my room I reserved the whirlpool suit because I love jacuzzi I want to know how big or how many people can fit in it if 4 people are ok or if it's a bath tub shaped tub wit just jets inside also are there 2 beds or one and did anyone see the room already or have pics of the tub I want to see exact pics and know if it's spa like shaped and a nice size for only a few people ?? This means a lot to me I'm very excited also is the suite on the inside or outside ?? Of the hotel ?

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Razine H
Thank you for staying with us and I hope your stay was an enjoyable one.

Porter
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great location, friendly staff, good breakfast incl. eggs, sausage, waffles, fruits, cereal, danish, etc. Comfortable beds. Safe area. Definitely would stay here again. We were traveling with our six grandchildren and stayed very comfortably in two suites. Enjoyed having two televisions.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for this review. I am happy to hear that your family's stay with us was a pleasant one. From now on, we hope to be your home away from home whenever you visit our beautiful city. Thank you for choosing to stay with Best Western.

Bay City, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Older complex. Was not told that hotel does not have elevator. Nothing was indicated on the Best Western website. Husband is heart patient and the temp was 100 degrees during our stay, so this would have been good to know.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Andrew And Hele... L
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at our Best Western. I am sorry to hear that your needs were not met during your stay with us. On your next visit, please indicate to us at check-in that you have these issues, and we would be more than happy to see if we could assign you a downstairs room instead. I assure you, all of our information is current and correct on our website. I hope you decide to give us another chance, so we can better take care of your needs.

Katy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is a very nice and conveniently located hotel in New Braunfels, Tx. I will stay here again for sure. It is super close, just down the street, from Gruene. It's a 10 min. drive to Schlitterbaun and downtown N.B. The hotel offers a great breakfast in a nice area. Texas shaped waffles, eggs, biscuits, pastries, cereals, juices, coffee... The rooms are very nice and "new". Very clean as well.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MelBei
Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for this review. It truly is an honor to take care of our guests needs during their stay with us. I am very happy to hear that your stay with us was a very pleasant one. I hope you choose to stay with us from now on, as the one thing we specialize in, is hospitality.