Great family vacation to this lodge. Staff very friendly and super location. Wish I could take the view with me back to Houston. My kids stayed outdoors the entire time. Pool, river, basketball courts, and picnics outside under their beautiful pecans trees, it really entertained my crew. We will go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come on down and enjoy our laid-back, family owned river lodge in New Braunfels along the beautiful banks of the Guadalupe River. The Lodge is a place to let your hair down, relax, grab a cold beer and enjoy exciting activities on the river, from kayaking to tubing and rafting. Play a game of volleyball, dive into the sparkling swimming pool, or play video games on the big screen in our clubhouse. If none of that strikes your fancy, head to historic Gruene for some local shopping, enjoy our Texas flavors or people watch with a glass of Texas wine under the trees. Don't forget to check out Gruene Hall, the oldest dance hall in Texas. Later in the afternoon, back at The Lodge, relax in a hammock under the canopy of pecan and black oak trees. As night falls, the fireflies let you know that it is time for a campfire, s'mores and maybe a ghost story. Our accommodations and location are perfect for Snowbirds or Winter Texans as known by the locals. Many of our rooms have full kitchens and queen-size pillow-top beds. "It is a wonderful property with none of the cookie cutter look and feel of "today". It is a home away from home feel." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Gruene Outpost River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gruene River Outpost Hotel New Braunfels
- Gruene Outpost River Lodge New Braunfels, Texas