“Not good for you, but delicious!”
Review of Steaks To Go - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Steaks To Go
Reviewed 10 December 2009

Nothing better than a greasy, hot hamburger. I think they make these patties themselves; not regular shape. The bun is toasted and you can get grilled mushroom and onions. Fast and courteous service.

Reviewed 17 July 2009

I've never understood how this place stays in business. I guess I just don't get the concept....or understand why anyone would want to pay $10.00 for $1.50 piece of grissle. It's just a nasty grissle and grease fest folks.

But hey....don't go by me.....I predicted their death years ago.....and on they go.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed 25 October 2008

The steak sandwich is to die for!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook