“If you want a good old fashion steak this is the place”

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #71 of 271 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I wanted a steak before we left Texas
Looked up trip advisor reviews and decided Montana mikes sounded good
It is a blast from the past
Families and food
Menu includes steaks but many other choices
My t bone was skinny, perfectly seasoned and perfectly medium rare
A real treat
Prices are reasonable and service is excellent

3  Thank Borroc

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Was not impressed. The service was very mediocre, the salads bland, the restaurant looked less than clean, but the steaks were very good. Would not recommend or return

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This was the second time my husband and I visited Montana Mike's. Both times the staff have been exceptionally friendly and freely offer recommendations from the menu when asked. Both times we have had great food. We have only had steak; it's been very good. My husband loves the bread. If you want steak (although there is a full menu) and are in the area, I recommend Montana Mike's. It seems like it a great family friendly restaurant; they enjoy all visitors but also cater to regulars. Our waiter was extremely friendly and recommended an overview of the water; it was a relaxing end to our weekend, and we loved receiving the information. We will definitely return the next time we are in the area.

1  Thank reploglemk
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Came here with friends for a Birthday, we all got the 10oz steak which was very nice. I ordered the sweet potatoe which was very good. The rolls were outstanding as well as the brownie sundae. Would love to go back but don't live in the area.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

60+ of my closets friends and I had a lunch at MMontana Mikes last Sunday and MArk (GM) and his staff did and amazing job! They were organized, thoughtful and just took great care of us all! The service was perfect and the food was excellent! This place can handle it all! We loved the hospitality and will be back next year!!! THANK YOU from our Eagle Family!