“Everything excellent!”

Add it.
Crosswalk Coffehouse & Cafe
Ranked #131 of 273 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Reviewed 23 March 2013

First of all, they have a drive-thru..where can you get a fresh home-made sandwich just the way you want it, fresh and tasty in a drive-thru? Their Quatro Formagio sandwich is my favorite but I have tried several. Plus their cupcakes are the best around! They are friendly, efficient and have the best raspberry iced tea on a hot day!! No complaints here. I don't think they are exactly cheap but well worth the price.

3  Thank 2texanstraveling

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Great little place to grab a quick breakfast and great seasonal spiced coffee. Wish we had one of these places in Houston. Breakfast tacos were delicious.

2  Thank Emorton01
Reviewed 12 August 2012

This is a nice little place. Good coffee, but what I really loved were the fresh ham and swiss croissants. I love croissants and these were remarkable. I went back the next day, and found out they make different baked goods on different days. When I stopped in today they made cinnamon rolls which were extremely good as well. Make sure the baked goods were made that day, as mine were, and I'm sure you'll love this little spot.

3  Thank James P
Reviewed 26 May 2012

We are locals and have coffee here often. We go to the one on the loop at State Route 46 since it is close, but the downtown location is also very good. Tucked in a new strip mall, it is a little hard to find the first time. Breakfast sandwiches are all good as well as the breakfast taco. Lunch is also good. Having owned a coffee company at one time, I enjoy a great espresso. This place has a dark roast on their beans and the taste is robust. Well worth a visit to either location.

3  Thank Tom T
Reviewed 7 February 2012

The one downtown has more ambiance, the new one is real nice tho out by the new HEB

1  Thank unclegrumps