Pros: The room air conditioner works well in hot summer conditions. It also created the white noise needed from outside noise. We were in back and there was an outdoor bar with loud music blaring at night. Grateful for the air conditioning sound that made this impossible to hear in the room. The hotel is close to all main attractions. The room access was great if you are hauling coolers and things as you can park just outside door motel style. The pool area was kept clean. They also had picnic tables under trees to sit in the mornings if your party does not all wake at same time. Front desk not particularly interested in customers or service. Beds were extremely hard....probably extreme firm which made for restless nights. We would choose a different hotel next time
Cons: The rooms were tiny and very old décor. The bathroom was especially tiny. There were water bugs in the bathtub everyday. Each night when we returned we had to have our key reactivated for some reason. The breakfast looked better than it actually was. I believe it was reconstituted eggs. It was good in concept but they use ultra cheap brands so hard to enjoy. No splenda and the coffee was horrible. I do not believe we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that New Braunfels has to offer at your comfortable Holiday Inn. Conveniently located between Austin and San Antonio, you are at the heart of everything, shopping, dining, and entertainment. You are minutes away from all of your favorite attractions, such as Schlitterbahn, Gruene Hall, Guadalupe and Comal rivers. For you shopping enthusiasts, downtown New Braunfels, Historic Gruene, and the San Marcos Outlet Malls have exactly what you are looking for. You can pull right up to your room or open your door to our crystal clear over sized swimming pool or have a picnic under the oak trees. Whether you re coming to New Braunfels for business or just for fun, Holiday Inn will be your personal retreat. You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Come join us for breakfast and dinner in the River Rock Steak Haus or relax in the Prickly Pear Lounge with your favorite beverage. If you prefer, you may have your food and drinks delivered right to your room. Your room amenities include, high-speed Internet, one-cup coffee makers, blow dryers, irons and ironing boards, and cable TV. For your convenience, many of our rooms do have microwaves and mini fridges. Your friends at the Holiday Inn-New Braunfels are always here to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada New Braunfels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada New Braunfels Hotel New Braunfels
- Holiday Inn New Braunfels
- New Braunfels Holiday Inn
- Ramada New Braunfels Texas