GREAT TENNIS PROS. WONDERFUL AUSSIE HOSPITALITY. Plentiful tennis courts including hard true clay courts. This is not a country club, but a great tennis camp and lots of fun! Food is average, as is the accommodations (very 3-star). We had a 1-bedroom condo and loved the large space, full kitchen, and washer/dryer in room. The pro's really do a fantastic job and work hard at personally accomodating everyone's request from tennis to evening activities which always adjourn in the bar for some games, music and hanging out. - The camp location in the Hill Country of Texas is gorgeous. This is a very low key resort and TONS OF FUN! We already booked our next 5-night stay the day after we left camp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1968, by tennis Legend, John Newcombe, the Tennis Ranch has evolved into one of the premier tennis destinations in the world. Nestled in the rolling Hill Country of Texas, the Ranch offers year-round junior tennis camps, adult tennis vacations, a world class tennis academy and fantasy camps with tennis legends. The Ranch is a totally unique tennis environment that can be enjoyed by everyone at all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, there’s a program here for you! In addition to tennis, the Ranch offers corporate team building, adventure camps and meetings and special events. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- John Newcombe`s Tennis Ranch Hotel New Braunfels
- John Newcombes Tennis Hotel
- John Newcombe's Tennis Ranch New Braunfels, Texas