“Money well spent”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We just had my daughters 7th birthday party there. Yes the pizza is average and pricey but it was well worth it to see my daughter having a great time. Every now and then we will take the kids just to play games since you don't have to eat. Sign up for their free eclub and get even better coupons from what they offer online.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Did an impromptu Saturday afternoon birthday party for my 6 year old grand-daughter at The Rat in North Richland Hills. Was unable to get a "package" deal so had to settle for walk-in service. Was somewhat dreading the event, recalling the so-so food, insufficient service, and broken machines from when I was last there a few years back. Well, things have changed! The place was packed, but we were able to get a couple booths for our party of 9. The pizza was very tastey, the salad bar was fresh and clean, the service was fast and courteous, and I don't recall seeing a single machine out of order. Everyone was having a blast. We hung out over two hours and the cost was under $100 for our party's food and tokens using the on-line coupons. Have to give The Rat two claws up for delivering outstanding family value...go be a kid again.