“DONT COUNT ON THE REWARDS THEY OFFER”

Quality Inn & Suites
Reviewed 28 June 2014

They claim they will give you a free night if you stay in three separate nights. but you have to beg and call after call to get it in the mean while they claim it is in the mail. it has been 3 month and I havent receive my rewards. now they are saying it is being processed.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW_NE_Mall, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

I do apologize again, that you did not receive your permanent card in the mail as Best Western said. I would continue to call the BW Rewards number I gave to you, persistence pays off!

It was a pleasure to see you again, I am so happy you gave us at the hotel another chance to serve your lodging needs! You are a dearly valued guest, and we were glad we could accommodate you with a free night on a local level.

Hope all is well...look forward to seeing you again!

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My kids and I spent four nights here in June 2014 while visiting my mother who lives in Keller and is very ill. I would not have chosen to stay here to begin with, but it was a NASCAR race weekend and all of the hotels in the area had increased their rates from $60-$80 per night. Since I was there for "race weekend," I had no interest in paying exorbitant prices. Now I wish I had. The road construction along the access road was unsightly, difficult to navigate, and extremely noisy. The room was damp and musty, the carpet was dirty, and every morning there appeared to be indigent people hanging out in the parking lot. The pool is small and the breakfast...I didn't even bother. I will never stay here again and would not recommend it to anyone. Funny, they have a 2011 Trip Advisor award sticker on the front door. I guess a lot has changed since 2011.

Room Tip: I doubt there are any good rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Holly J
BW_NE_Mall, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

I do apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay during Nascar weekend. It is always such an exciting time here and at all hotels! Five hundred thousand fans descend into the metro-plex for the most exciting Race in the area.

They do start their days early, as there is so much to see and do at Texas Motor Speedway.
(I assure you, they are far from indigent...we work very closely with our neighborhood police departments, to ensure the safety of our guests!)

The rates do tend to be a little higher during peak seasons, as it has always been with the supply and demand during those times.

We here at the hotel can definitely empathize with you regarding the on going construction nightmare...we are waiting with baited breath for the last barrier to be put in place and last detour sign to be removed, until then, it is another day of adventures!

We here hope that your mother is feeling better, and hope one day in the future you will give us another chance to redeem ourselves, and show you why we are winners of the 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence =-)

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Wasn't expecting much and was very pleasingly surprised at the welcoming experience when I checked in at Midnight.

King suite room with refrigerator, micro, and flat screen tv with cable. More than ample. Clean, Nice breakfast, and 24 hour coffee.

They made some good recommendations on lunch and dinner options as well. And last because my flight was leaving late in the afternoon they graciously extended my checkout to 1:00pm. Very Happy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so very much for your feedback!

We were happy to accommodate you in the midnight hour! Mother nature never makes for happy flyers, as cancellations become ever more frequent! Arrive alive!

We appreciate your gracious comments, and hope to be able to serve you again under different circumstances one day!

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Unexpected overnight stay due to Airline mess up. The hotel is very good - great for the rate. What made our stay exceptional was the staff. Both check in and check out staff went out of their way to assist us. Please note that the airport shuttle is not available until about 10 am which may affect some flyers.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW_NE_Mall, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

We really appreciate your feedback! We were more than happy to accommodate you after your flight was cancelled. We cannot control many things in life, and Mother Nature is definitely one of them!

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to be able to serve you in the future under more pleasant circumstances!

Have a wonderful day!

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This BW seems to have an ongoing rennovation project in operation while the DOT has the frontage & access roads all torn up. Access to the hotel from the highway is terrible and inadequately marked. Plus, there was no reduction in fare for the gross inconvenience the construction caused. No forewarning or notice of the inconvenient construction conditions were given in our online reservations. Plus, the wash basin had been installed without a drain plug. And the shower hot-cold faucet handles were mixed up. My wife nearly scalded herself when she attempted to run the water on the first night. This was reported immediately but no change was made by day 2. So, I personally, switched the handle markers to their proper settings! The sink drain was never fixed during our stay. The night clerk reported it , but no action was taken. It was not a terrible inconvenience to us , but it's the first time we've had such poor facility reception at a Best Western.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while here. No one has once come in and told me what a blessing the construction has been (oh I am waiting for that day!).
I wish we could afford to discount for the construction, but it has already cut our revenue drastically, along with that of all the other small business owner's in it wake. We that live here have no escape from it, but know it is an necessary means for the over crowded freeway system.
We did enjoy having you here, and hope the folder that was returned to you that had been dropped in the parking lot, still had everything you needed!

Hopefully, we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the future, when the construction is done, and we have had a chance to start with our exciting renovations! We are super excited since we just bought this property in March, we have so many plans!

Have a most wonderful day!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I was in north richland hills for business for a week. when i am in this area i always stay stay here. the staff are so help. the breakfast is great, I have to be at work at 630am and it start at 6am it was always fresh and hot. thanks best western n .richland hills for making my stay great. deb. r

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dolly S, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2015

Hi Debbie,
I am just going through some of our reviews and noticed that you stayed with us in May. I just wanted to say thank you for always staying with us when your in the area. We appreciate your business and your feedback. The feedback is important to us because it helps us to improve where we need to improve and to know what things we are doing right.

Thanks again,
Dolly Schnetzler
Sales and Marketing
(817) 427-0907

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is the only Best Western in this immediate area. We have stayed many times and give a above average rating. They are updating the hotel and should be even better, when the road construction is completed (that is a challenge)..The staff is great and value for your money is good. Breakfast is like all the hotels, average -. But not much else they can do. Will stay when I am in that area...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW_NE_Mall, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear Benny B,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 817-656-8881.

Ram Yalamanchili

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Richland Hills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst
Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Travelodge North Richland Hills/...
#2 of 6 in North Richland Hills
Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!