“One of the best hotels in Odessa, TX”

TownePlace Suites Odessa
Ranked #9 of 40 Hotels in Odessa
Chicago, Illinois
“One of the best hotels in Odessa, TX”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Very clean and spacious rooms. The staff is very kind. The breakfast and dinner made by Lisa and Lekrisha are delicious! they are always open to help the custommers' needs. You have access to a barbecue in the pool. There are many restaurants and shooping centers very close to the hotel. The parking area is safe and easy accesible from the rooms. Thanks!
Carmen and Alber

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Carmen P
Jeremy C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Odessa, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing here at the Towneplace Suites Odessa. Your feedback is truly appreciated, I'm glad you had a wonderful experience on your last stay with us and we look foward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
CA
Reviewed 5 February 2014

This hotel was in a decent part of town with a great mall half a block away.
I felt safe and the hotel was clean, comfortable, and staff friendly.
Dinner of lasagne and salad plus dessert was provided free and was actually fairly decent. The breakfast was a combination of hot and cold items.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank kimCa
Jeremy C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Odessa, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to lets us know how we are doing. I'm very delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look foward to seeing you on your next visit.
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have stayed there for 36 days and during that long stay I never became bored of this hotel. The rooms were pretty good, though a little bigger room might be more comfortable. The room amenities were excellent, along with a good kitchenette. The hotel staffs were very good with their hospitality and cordialness. The hotel provided breakfast for every day and dinner for four days a week, which had good selection of different kind of dishes. The pool side lobby was really memorable for me, as I spent lot of time there partying with friends and also chilled alone. The most important part of the hotel is its location. It is just beside the MCM and half a mile away from Walmart. There were lot of restaurants and shopping arcades around it. If somebody visits Odessa for a business purpose, it may help him for stay a longer period there as the location is amidst the heart of the city.

Room Tip: all the rooms were of same type. One may choose road facing rooms at the 4th floor.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank subir_bhadra
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We look foward to seeing you on your next visit.
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

This is the second time I've stayed at this location. This is a run down facility that they've tried to improve by just painting and adding new carpet. Kind of like putting a dress on a pig, pretty but still a pig.

Staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast wasn't much. Location is okay (close to mall). Felt mostly safe there. Very overpriced, but expect that in Odessa and Midland due to oil boom.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We will do everything we can to improve the quality of our service to insure your next visit will be pleasant.
Kerrville, Texas
Reviewed 11 November 2013

... than their location in Roswell, NM. The breakfast selection was more extensive that that other location. Both were competitive with IHG's Staybridge Suites, but no evening food was offered. Service was good, but as with all hotel rooms in booming west Texas, the cost was high.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank David G
Duluth, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I stayed here for two nights. Originally, I had a reservation for three nights. My business concluded early and I changed my flight. I talked with the staff and they allowed me to check out later because I had no where to go in town until my flight in the evening. The hotel and rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and I couldn't have asked for a nicer stay. Free breakfast too.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Hobbes1965
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights while moving my son into UTPB. The breakfast was delicious, food and dining areas were clean and enjoyable, the rooms were very nice with it's own kitchenette. The staff very friendly and helpful. Manager Jeremy Conley asked everyday if we were satisfied with our food and stay. I did not have problems finding the hotel with my GPS. Don't have a comment on price, since we stayed here on points! Stayed at a different hotel in the past, but this will be my home away from home when I come out to Odessa to visit my son.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family