Hilton Garden Inn Odessa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hotelevery monthawesome stayexercise roombusiness centerwould stay here againclean roomsoil boombusiness triphot breakfasthgimarttxdialgascomfortfacility
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We enjoyed this hotel. We have kids so cleanliness is important - this hotel did it! Location comes handy too. Very accessible to restaurants and stores. The pool is a bit small but it still serves its purpose - 4yo still had fun. Breakfast is made to order which we chose to include in our package. This will be our go to hotel for short trips in Midland/Odessa.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

We are glad to read you and your family had a good stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Odessa. Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I arrived at the hotel, room wasn't cleaned up and toilet still had pubic hairs from previous guest on it. After calling front desk to report problem it took over 45 min before coming to clean the bathroom, and straighten up room. That night I laid down on the hardest bed ever, it was like laying down on concrete, the adjustment on the side did not work. Reported it to staff and they didn't seem to care. I checked out early and changed hotels

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was informed by the front desk that the new rate was 129 but the General Manger (Mr. Hunt)would not change my rate from149 due to the profit loss. And 3 different times i told the front desk i was paying cash on check out but they still charged my card. Mr. Hunt would not even come out of his office to help the lady at the front desk on how to give credit back on my card. I believe Mr. Hunt needs a customer service class.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had a wonderful time at this hotel. I'm sure most of the guests were on business, so for a family visit, it was perfect. We had the pool to ourselves every day! There is also a fairly modern fitness room. The breakfast was excellent as well. They cook to order anything you could want. The staff is attentive and helpful. The only drawback to this hotel was the price. But all hotels in Midland/Odessa are very expensive right now. So compared to other hotels in the area, this hotel was reasonable. Will definitely stay here when visiting our family in Odessa.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

We are happy to read you and your family had a good stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Odessa. Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Although a bit pricey, I found this property to be clean, in good order, and well staffed. I was particularly impressed with the food quality and the friendliness of the staff. The exercise room was well equipped and the pool/spa area was very well maintained. My biggest complaints were the price of the room and the many times that I had to request my room key to be reactivated through no fault of my own.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

We are sorry about the problem with the key but are happy you enjoyed the food quality and mentioning how good our staff is. Thank you for your review and for your business. We hope to see you again soon.