“Awesome place!”

Hilton Garden Inn Odessa
Ranked #5 of 40 Hotels in Odessa
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Great quick stay overnight on our road trip. Close to interstate.
This hotel was quiet, comfortable and relaxing.
Breakfast was great too. We had freshly made omelets and fresh fruit with yogurt.
No complaints at all.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Thank you for saying our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Odessa
is quiet, comfortable and relaxing. Your review is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Houston, United States
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My business can chage in midstream for reasons out of my control and change my plans. My plans did change and after notifying the hotel in early afternoon that the room would be available after being told that the hotel was overbooked, was still charged for 2 nights--could have been more flexible under the circumstances although I was on the hook unless they were willing to let me off.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are very happy that you chose our hotel for your recent stay, we are sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects. Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town you consider staying with us again.
Spring, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My experience with this brand is that I stay in one over 100 days a year. I don't like surprises and with this brand I don't get one. The location was easy to get to and as most of our activities were on the East side of town it was perfect.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We always enjoy hearing from our return guests and would like to thank you for
posting such a pleasant review.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We booked this hotel, not because we knew of it, but because there seemed to be very few rooms to choose from in town on short notice. I was glad we found this one. I didn't have high hopes, but I was SO WRONG. I think we will stay there again the next time we visit. The pool and hot tub were a nice way to unwind, the refreshments in the lobby were a welcome sight after a long drive and room and bed were so comfortable.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Odessa and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thank you for such a nice review.
Broken Arrow, United States
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Overall a good hotel, very clean, with friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast is not complimentary, and for the price is not worth it to me. Bacon at this and all other hotels seems to be from the same producer of paper thin tasteless bacon. Other than that, I'd definitely recommend it as a place to stay in the often overcrowded Midland/Odessa area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
We are glad to read you found our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Odessa clean and friendly. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Houma
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I stay in hotels at least three times a month and usually one of the Hilton properties whenever possible, but I have never slept on a mattress like the ones this hotel uses. The beds at the Hilton Garden Inn in Odessa, TX, were the most uncomfortable beds I've ever encountered and would have slept better by putting the comforter and pillows on the floor. I don't know what the decisions are the Hilton organization has made in regard to the type mattresses they use, but if they are switching to this type mattress throughout their organization, I will no longer stay at any of their Hotels. I am still sore from staying at this hotel and will never stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. We really appreciate honest feedback. We’re very sorry your experience with us was not up to our usual high standards. We are continuing to work on improving guest experience and your feedback is a great tool to help us improve. Thank you again for your honest feedback. We hope you give us another try the next time you travel to the area.
Odessa, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This hotel was clean, but would not recommend for business travelers or anyone who needs internet or a business center. The business center was completely unfunctional and the internet was down for 2/3 of my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Odessa, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.