“Great stay always a pleasure” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Odessa North

La Quinta Inn & Suites Odessa North
Ranked #3 of 40 Hotels in Odessa
Dallas, Texas, USA
“Great stay always a pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

If you are in the Midland/Odessa area I would highly recommend La Quinta. Very clean- like new. Staff is extremely helpful and nice!
i will defiantly be back again- soon
Thank you for your service,never going anywhere else when I get to town.
Ashley the manager is actually one of the best, she always knows what to recommend and is very nice about drinks and snacks. I actually saw here making waffles the next morning to help some visitors out- that is what I call great service!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq6360gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Odessa North, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with an excellent, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. Customer service & your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. Im am so glad that we were able to provide with everthing you needed & will continue to do the same for your future stays. We hope you will be staying with us again soon. Thank you from the La Quinta Inn & Suites-Odessa North family!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

The beds are super comfortable and very clean! No living creatures! The hotel is modern and spotless. And the staff is very accommodating and friendly. I did not expect breakfast and was able to eat both morning which was convenient and complementary .

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank KravetzS
Laurel, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

We chose La Quinta primarily because of their pet policy, and this particular La Quinta because of it's location on our cross-country road trip. The breakfast was standard, nothing spectacular. Overall, the room was clean and fresh, and the service was fine. Maybe that comes with checking in at midnight and checking out the very next morning, but we did not experience any of the complaints below about service or cleanliness. Our bathroom was hardwood, not carpet. All the lights and fixtures worked just fine and the bathroom was clean. I left a bag in the hotel room and they shipped it out to me the next day. I also completed the survey and received a personalized response from the hotel's general manager, which was a very nice touch. All told, a good night's rest.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
lq6360gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Odessa North, responded to this review, 3 March 2013
Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay at my property. As a manager it is my responsibilty to listen to what my guests have experienced and do my best to improve upon that. We look forward to seeing you again!

Candi Gordon
Regional General Manager
Maryville, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

Although the room was clean, the lamp over the table and chairs didn't work, the bathroom door would not latch closed, and the pipes under the vanity sink were leaking into the carpet. The shower head was old and had lots of rust on it where it attaches to the wall and the tiles in the shower had what appeared to be mildew in betweeen them.
I wish I had better hotels to choose from on the night of my stay however they were all booked up. This hotel has potential but not without some serious updating. I felt just sick that I had to pay in excess of $200. for the night's stay due to a lack of other hotels in the area being available for booking. Room 228 wasn't worth half that.
I will not stay in a La Quinta in the future for fear that they are all comparable to the Odessa hotel.

Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
I am sorry to here about your experience. However, after reading your post a second time, I questioned at which property in Odessa you stayed. Because we are under 2 years old, your comments about the rusty shower really took me aback. Also, we have no carpet in our bathrooms. I checked our guest history, but found only one company that has had room 228 occupied throughout the month of February. At LaQuinta Inn & Suites Odessa North, it is our goal to make sure that every guest has an unforgettable, positive experience. I apologize that your last experience at LaQuinta did not meet that goal.

Candi Gordon
Regional General Manager
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Odessa North
Lubbock, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2013

I have stayed here for the past two years and have endured a steady decline in housekeeping service, front desk staff, and overall condition of the facility. Housekeeping never ceased to amaze me on how bad they could get. My room was not made up during the day, dirty laundry from the previous room occupant left in the room, bathroom not cleaned, inside of shower curtain dirty from pervious occupant blowing nose all over the place. I do not like change so I tolerated the mess. The final straw was January 9, 2013 when I complained about the urine on the floor of the bathroom. They raised my rate from $149.00 to $270.00 and invited me to find another place. That is the thanks you get for being a loyal customer for two years and having stayed there over 300 nights during that time.

Room Tip: Try the MCM Elegante for a cheaper rate and a clean room
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
lq6360gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Odessa North, responded to this review, 16 January 2013
It is always our goal to make every experience at our property a positive one. I apologize that we did not meet that goal. In the instance that we do fall short of our goal, my contact information is available in every guest room so that I can address any issues that may arise immediately. We will continue our efforts to assure each guest is welcomed like family when they walk through the door and settles in to a clean, comfortable room. We appreciate your feedback and hope that when you travel to this area again, you will give us the opportunity create a positive experience for you. -Candi Gordon
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012

driving through town and came across this hotel, the staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean. i would stay at this la quinta again. the hotel was about 10 minutes from the airport and was right off one of their highways there. i did enjoy the bottled waters and granola bars for free. best part was wifi everywhere around thehotel, i have stayed in hotels where the wifi was not as strong in some areas but this hotel, i could go anywhere and it was at 90% or higher..

Room Tip: try that rosa's cafe across the street, good mexican food.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business