“Excellent Service!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Longview, Texas
“Excellent Service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

After a really rough day at work, and an even worse night trying to find a restaurant with a 2 hour wait. We finally decided on Carino's. We were immediately seated, then greeted by our server Cindy. She was very attentive and accommodating, even making tasteful jokes and really brightened up what was left of our day. The food and drinks were as good as usual. Would recommend to anyone !! Ask for Cindy when you go .

Nomad
“Decent food, decent service, LOUD MUSIC WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I've been to Carino's in other places and this was pretty much those - we lucked out and beat the dinner rush, so service was good, food was hot, portions were ample AND WE COULD NOT HEAR EACH OTHER OVER THE MUSIC (I don't even remember what the music was, which is odd) so we left pretty quickly. If that's how they manage their customer turnover, I guess it worked. I'd have asked, but I hate being "that person" =/

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Odessa, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, then okay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

My wife and I ate their twice. The first time, the food was perfect, and the service was just okay.

The second time there was a different cook and the food was just okay. The service was good but the food was real slow to come out. My food seemed as if it was sitting for a while and my wife's food tasted rushed. So it seems that they the kitchen was a little out of sync.

The manager was great, he immediately jumped into action, recooked my wife's food. He then covered her dinner, which I did not feel was necessary since he remade it for us. So great customer service and food. I definitely recommend this place.
No restaurant is perfect, but they obviously cared about taking care of their customers.

Visited August 2013
Odessa, Texas, United States
“Good Service, Not Too Long a Wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Shorter wait time here than at many of the sit-down restaurants in town. And the food and drinks are always good. Great kids menu selections, as well.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lubbock, Texas
“cold reheated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

Cold reheated lasagna, wedge salad was good, service was ok. I could overhear the girl talking about me as she had me on hold, I think she was annoyed by me- unprofessional and I wasn't even making any special changes to my order etc.

Visited April 2013