“Nice hotel, near everything.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Odessa
Ranked #19 of 40 Hotels in Odessa
Azle, Texas
“Nice hotel, near everything.”
Reviewed 23 November 2011

We stayed here for UIL Area Marching band competition. It was very convienent to lots of restaurants, the field, other hotels and everything you needed. Our room was very clean and roomy. Every one of the staff we dealt with over our two night stay was super friendly. I hate to say it but Odessa was a very boring drive but if we ever did find ourselves out that way again we would stay here for certain!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank cresia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Freeport, Texas
Reviewed 29 September 2011

My stay last week at the Fairfiled in Odessa was excellent! I had some problems with making the reservation because I was using Travelocity, I ended up just calling the hotel directly and the front desk representative was so helpul in getting a room for me. When I arrived I was greeted with the kindest gesture of fresh cookies. My room was excellent! Very clean and roomy. We did need a few extra amenities in our room, when we requested them the staff was quick in their response. nowing how busy the Odessa area is lately, I would have to say the Fairfield Inn is worth the money!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Mary Z
Lovington, New Mexico
Reviewed 22 July 2011

Need a room on very short notice. Called directly & was well taken care of by night staff. Appreciated clean, comfortable room, tasty breakfast with wonderful fresh berries & friendly staff. Will definitely return.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank flowermail
Texas
Reviewed 15 June 2010

Good, clean accomodations in a good part of town. Many restaurants nearby, and adjacent to UTPB. Great cookies in the lobby, and a good continental breakfast. The front desk attendant in the morning was extremely friendly and courteous.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank genelary
Fort Worth
Reviewed 24 March 2010

We were pleasantly surprised with this Fairfield! It is very clean, comfortable, well decorated and has an excellent staff! This hotel is actually better than most Courtyards we have stayed at! Kudos to Marriott!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lobo3
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 21 February 2010

Spent two nights here while attending Rock The Desert. This hotel is in a great location, amenities available all around. In fact, I was caught in a terrible rain storm my first night at Rock The Desert and my cell phone was ruined (yes, it rained that hard!) but I was so thankful there was a Cingular store right down the road where I was able to purchase a new phone. I also found a wonderful place for dinner named Harrigans. It was just a few minutes down the road. The hotel staff was quite wonderful, but I've found that to be a staple of Fairfield Inn. They hospitality was like that more of a bed and breakfast as opposed to that of a national hotel chain. My room was terrific, I had no issues whatsoever. Despite my wonderfully unexpected stay in a Comfort Inn the previous night, I would still say the Fairfield reigns supreme. Just had that home away from home type of feel. And for a hotel chain, I think that goes a long way

• Stayed August 2007, travelled solo
1 Thank idreamofeuropa
Texas
Reviewed 16 February 2010

I had made the reservations on 2/8 for a stay chcking in on 2/14 and checking out on 2/18 w/ Jessica, but when I arrived they only had me reserved from 2/14 - 2/16, and the hotel was booked full the rest for the 16th and 17th. The lady I spoke with called the manager Wendy who tried to blame it on my credit card stating that it was only authorized for two nights. I checked with my company, and I still and available ballance of $3,500. I was forced to check out and find other accomedations on the 16th. When I filled out the guset services comment card and turned it in to the front desk it was only then the staff showed any kind of concern. They have a Marriott promise statment signed by the staff hanging on the wall, but they are not living that promise. Even at check out they tried to make up another excusse that they were unclear how manny nights I would be staying. I stay in hotels 50+ nights a year for business, and then more for vacation. I know my travel dates and when I make reservations the dates are firm and set. I have atleast 60 nights planned in the Odessa from now untill mid summer, and will not be making the reservations here at the location. I normally have great experiances with Fair Field Inn, but this has been a headache since check in, and was compounded by the staffs lack of concern or willingness to corect the problem.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business