“Good Food,Great Atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

After leaving our bad hotel choice, we went down the street to Harrigans. Food was excellent,service fantastic, prices a bit above average but worth it.
Would love to find one in Salt Lake City but too much to hope for.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Having eaten at the Lubbock Harrigans, my expectations were high. Unfortunately, the chicken bits came out over cooked and to crispy to eat. The appetizers (fried zucchini) also were burned and the Texas Brown came out looking like Frito Pie. The quality of the food and overall presentation is well below the standards at other Harrigans.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Harrigan's has been on the corner of University and Parkway forever. It used to be one of my favorite places. I moved back to Odessa August 2013. I've been there 4 times since then. Every time it takes a long time to get the food. The server always has some excuse for the poor service. We went today at 12:25 and didn't get our food until 1:40. He said they are always busy on Sunday mornings. It wasn't morning! When we did get our food half of the plates were cold. My great nephew had already gone to sleep. The manager came over to see how we were doing. We told her it had taken so long. She did credit off the appetizer. I won't go back any time soon. Poor service with mediocre food - better to cook lunch at home and save money.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Well to start I got the bacon "wrapped" shrimp for my starter was not good at all bacon was not cooked neither was the shrimp 12$ got my plate a 24$ rib eye asked for it to be medium well it comes back rare and burnt on top he offers to take it to get cooked more??? Had an awful burnt taste. Could not pay that much money for this! So I ordered a mushroom swiss burger well done while I wait I taste my wifes chicken fried steak that she did not like at all either no taste at all?!! Crap 14$ so I get my burger lol I get back a pink burger falling apart from the bottom with a cold thick bun on top not cooked at all and I tried it heck no nasty it was not good at all smh!! Got my ticket and got the heck out if there the only good thing was the waiters they were awesome but as far as good food no!!!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

They have a nice cozy atmosphere, with a great selection on the menu:
we started off with bacon wrapped shrimp, tried the prime rib mushroom soup & salad then 1/2 rack of ribs and a Prime Rib dinner. Yummy.
They have a full bar which is a prerequisite for us when traveling. Ask for Dallas and Lora Lei they were extra special and attentive and fun all rolled into knowledge of the food, fast and curteous and did I say FUN to hang out with.

Love you Dallas & Lora Lei.
Denise & Randy