“Still has great food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2014

When I lived in Odessa many years ago, our restaurant selections were very slim so Harrigan's was "THE" place to go. They still had the same great popcorn chicken salads (the best homemade ranch dressing!) and the chicken fettuccine alfredo was still really good and the portions were large. I only gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because the decor-booths, etc. need updating; our booth had a huge sunk in spot where you couldn't sit. Other than that it was a great meal.

There are newer reviews for Harrigan's

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This was my second time visiting the Odessa facility. tonight I was treated beyond rude at the end of the evening by the waitress named Cari S. Once we were ready to pay for the meal, I was told don't bothering leaving a tip y'all were the rudest people I have ever dealt with, y'all ignored me the whole time.
The restaurant only had two other tables being served so they were not even close to being busy. When we asked to speak to the manager to inform her of the treatment she stated she was informed and was not the slightest bit concern they lost 4 customers for life. The bill was 129.00 for four, with prices like this I expect to be treated like a customer the entire experience.
This ranks as my worst restaurant experience ever.

Keith Pellerin

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The more I read reviews the more I realize that one single experience in a restaurant is not enough to write a good review.

I have been to Harrigan's in Odessa, Texas for a business lunch with six others people.

It was my first visit to the restaurant and as I always do on my first experience I have ordered a steak from their Specialties menu and a side of Parmesan Creamed Spinach . As an appetizer, still in the comfort zone, I have ordered their flagship Zucchini Chips .

The fried zucchini was among the best, if not the best I have ever eaten. I could have eaten those golden brown slices for lunch!

My very tender 14oz medium-rare New York Strip came to the table in a very reasonable amount of time, perfectly cooked and very well-seasoned. The Parmesan Creamed Spinach was to die for.

While I was showing how pleased I was with the food, one of my associates was complaining about how bad the chicken was on his Chicken Caesar Salad.

Since I did not have a chance of trying his salad, my review has to be based on what I ate and that is the reason for rating them excellent.

Since I will now travel to Odessa more frequently I will visit Harrigan's again and try different food although it will be hard not to repeat that wonderful steak...

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Every now and then you need to mix in a salad! When that day comes, I go to harriagans and get the grilled salmon salad. It is not a "listed" menu product but they are very accomodating to combine two choices into this fantastic option.....I enjoy this at least once per month. With or without customers or friends, I enjoy it!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

After leaving our bad hotel choice, we went down the street to Harrigans. Food was excellent,service fantastic, prices a bit above average but worth it.
Would love to find one in Salt Lake City but too much to hope for.