“Really good”

Add it.
China-Mex
Ranked #76 of 247 Restaurants in Odessa
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This restaurant is one that you have to be looking for to find it. The Chinese food is great and plentiful. I always have the Hot and Sour Soup and it is delicious. Their egg rolls are wonderful and their hot mustard is exactly that...hot! This is always a place that I visit when I'm in Odessa, TX.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Was told about this restaurant from the locals. My husband and I stopped in for a late dinner. One thing you get is a ton of food. Quality wise, it was just so so. I had the Cashew Chicken and it was kind of bland. My husband had the Chicken Chow Mein and his had no fast what so ever. We asked for hot Chinese tea. Two mugs were brought to us --- the water was still cold so no way was the tea bag going to steep. The waitress had to take it back and when it came back it was semi hot.
Prices are average.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

The Emperior Lo Mein is very very good. It is so good it can be a meal in it's self not just a side. I always order an app of Crab Puffs Too! Been going here for years and always had the same great waitress too. The place is just down right good cooked to order Chinese Food.

Been to China-Mex? Share your experiences!