“Breakfast!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
“Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I eat here all the time when I'm craving eggs and spice! I always get the ham egg and cheese burrito with the hot green sauce! The green sauce is hot enough to make your nose run, my kind of sauce! I also love the combo burrito smothered in queso with the green sauce.. the only problem is how busy they always are... it just means they are that good! Odessa is over populated and I'm only aware of 2 locations.. so of course they stay busy! But it won't keep me away.

Loveland, Ohio
“Best Fast Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

This place has an awesome stew beef burrito. No rice or beans on it. Avocado and cheese extra if you want it and it's worth it. They have other items with the stew beef, but I've only ever gotten the burrito. Their breakfast burritos are excellent as well. The beef is so tender and flavorful. My husband tried the ground beef and liked it too. You order at the counter and pick it up when your number is called. It's a very short wait. When we were meeting in Las Vegas one time, my sister brought 3 or 4 of these stew beef burritos with her on the plane. Awesome!

• Visited December 2013