Studio 6 Odessa
Baymont Inn & Suites Odessa(Odessa)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$144
US$133
US$125
Very Good 4/5
Hampton Inn Odessa(Odessa)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$217
US$201
CandlewoodSuites
Great 4.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Read the other reviews - not much more needs to be said. I was overcharged and there was no posted rate on the door so they can rip you off as much as they want. Odessa is experiencing an oil boom and rooms are scarce. The people that own this place are taking the money and lining their pockets. Maids are few and don't seem to care about doing a good job. Clean sheets is the most you can hope for but don't expect to get it. Vacuum broken.Gum stuck to the wall - nice touch, huh? Bedspread was nasty, curtains were nasty, shower curtain was nasty, carpet was nasty, tile in kitchen and bath all horribly nasty. They charged $50/week for my pets. My pets at their dirtiest were too good for this place. I hope they didn't get a disease from this place. Bedbugs? I'd be surprised if there weren't any... Oh, yeah, it's adjacent to 3 busy roads and a train yard. Car alarms, loud engines, loud boombox car radios, people yelling in the parking lot, no chance to get a decent nights sleep. Worst experience ever.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else - I don't think there is a good room at this Studio 6.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 2 February 2012

WORST HOTEL EVER! I have stayed in probaly close to 1,000 hotels and this easily is the worst. DO NOT STAY HERE! Room is disgusting - drips and oozes all over all of the walls and carpets are filthy. Drapes barely hanging up. I am sick just talking about this dump.

The Worst Part is that I woke up in the morning and my sheets were covered in my own blood from thousands of bed bug bites. It was horribly traumatic - I left my clothes in the room and bought new luggage. STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank AZDAD11
Reviewed 2 August 2011

this place was so gross and dirty!!! the towels were dirty, they even had dirt and fresh stains. the shower curtain had blood all over it. so gross. we didn't stay and couldn't get our money back. the health department needs to shut this place down!!!

• Stayed: July 2011
4  Thank cw6767
Reviewed 8 July 2011

It was nice to have a microwave & frig; the woman at the front desk was harried but friendly. However - the non-smoking room smelled like smoke. Housekeeping was terrible: cigarette butt beside the frig; cob webs in the corner; human hair on the sheets; dirty floor; something had sprayed and dried on the bathroom walls & ceiling but wasn't cleaned (at least the towels had been replaced). I definitely recommend not to stay here. "High speed" Internet was slower than dial-up.

Room Tip: Stay someplace else, even if you have to pay more.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Arden62
Reviewed 9 June 2011

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. We payed for 2 weeks and halfway through the 2nd week the manager came banging on the door saying they forgot to charge us the $10 a day per room for the dogs. When we pointed out that this was their mistake and we had prepaid the manager started yelling at us standing outside our rooms demanding our credit cards. There were used tampons on the walkways the whole time we were there. When they "cleaned" the rooms they didn't dump the trash. The internet did not work once the entire time we were there. Several of the rooms had a terrible smell, several of my co-workers had to move rooms because of it. I could go on and on but I will just say DON'T STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Take the Loop instead of B20 for better area
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business